Not Effective

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for a week (morning & evening) and couldn't see any difference in the hydration level on my skin. It leaves a film on the skin, and you'll notice it when you wash your face, it is like washing off a gel-based mask. Fortunately, I bought the sample size and not the expensive bottle size, otherwise it would be a waste of money. I also tried the Derme E Hydrating Serum and Hyaluronic Acid from iHerb, and found it to be much more effective and economical.

Complete False

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The samples were tiny small. And it's against the law to false advertise. According to the original price for 1 fl oz/30ml for $47.96, that's approx $1.30/1ml. According to your advertised price for the msrp for the sample packet $20, there should be 12.5ml. There isn't!!! Will not be buying this because I don't like being duped. Iherb, please remove or reword.

just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sample came in so small, only 2 tiny small packets for $2! serum felt sticky. not interested in buying a full size

Hyalogic LLC, Episilk, Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it and it is sad that it is so expensive. It showed to me how bad my skin really is, because when I apply it to my lines (nose-lips, under-eyes, forehead and between brows) other places which are left uncovered become very dry and are asking for this acid also! It means that my skin is too dry indeed. Even though I am using it not for whole face, my skin looks more plump. I can highly recommend this product, just you should remember to apply it on damp skin and later on, when this acid will dry on you, you can moisture it again and again few times (hyalurone needs water) and you can feel it is still is on you.

Amazing Results!

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is pure Hyaluronic Acid. When used on wrinkles and fine lines (on my face, neck & hands), this product virtually eliminated them within minutes. It's not your typical moisturizer; it actually draws moisture to the area and fills up the cells, which fill up the wrinkles. And just one drop goes a long way! It is expensive, so I recommend getting the sample while it's on sale as a trial product. Click below if this review was helpful to you. Thanks!

Peels off, doesn't do much else

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you don't pay attention and put too much of it, then it peels off, making the skin look dirty. Happy I didn't buy the full sized product.

Will Not Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It dryed my skin awfully

Plump skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I applied this in the morning on cleansed skin and it gave instant hydration. It went very well under foundation and each little pack lasted me 3 days. I would definitely purchase the full size!

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It hydrates your skin very well and makes it very soft.I love it ..

Dried my skin out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product make my skin tight, wrinkly and super dry. It feels like aloe gel when you put it on, but when it dries your skin feels like paper. Perhaps it works for people with oily skin, but on my dry skin it made me look 10 years older.

1 2 3 4