Not Effective

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for a week (morning & evening) and couldn't see any difference in the hydration level on my skin. It leaves a film on the skin, and you'll notice it when you wash your face, it is like washing off a gel-based mask. Fortunately, I bought the sample size and not the expensive bottle size, otherwise it would be a waste of money. I also tried the Derme E Hydrating Serum and Hyaluronic Acid from iHerb, and found it to be much more effective and economical.

Hyalogic LLC, Episilk, Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it and it is sad that it is so expensive. It showed to me how bad my skin really is, because when I apply it to my lines (nose-lips, under-eyes, forehead and between brows) other places which are left uncovered become very dry and are asking for this acid also! It means that my skin is too dry indeed. Even though I am using it not for whole face, my skin looks more plump. I can highly recommend this product, just you should remember to apply it on damp skin and later on, when this acid will dry on you, you can moisture it again and again few times (hyalurone needs water) and you can feel it is still is on you.

just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

sample came in so small, only 2 tiny small packets for $2! serum felt sticky. not interested in buying a full size

Love this product,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can highly recommend this product.

Light and smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very lightweight and blends smoothly into the skin. Moisten your face with water before applying it, otherwise it'll be sticky and unpleasant. I immediately noticed my skin felt smoother, even though its temporary. One trial packet gave me four uses for my face and neck. If it weren't so expensive non-trail price, I'd reorder.

Nice end result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feels nice once it's absorbed, but it has a sticky texture when applied. Seems to be givin lots of hydration and plumps up the skin.

Peels off, doesn't do much else

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you don't pay attention and put too much of it, then it peels off, making the skin look dirty. Happy I didn't buy the full sized product.

ha serum

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

- doesn't fully absorb into the skin. After applying moisturiser, the serum rubs off leaving flakes. - doesn't compare to other ha serums I've tried. This one doesn't make my skin plumper looking

havnt tried yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

havnt tried yet

Good product

Posted by Irina on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can recommend this product.

1 2 3