Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking HA for joints in lozenge form for about 4 months. I have definitely begun to notice a positive change in my left knee. A friend with shoulder issues told me she was helped by hyaluronic acid, so I thought I'd give it a try. She alerted me to go for the higher dosages. The highest I could find was this product. It's both easy and pleasant to take. So I would recommend this to anyone with annoying joint pain. Perhaps it would help you, too. I'm 65 with two prior hip replacement surgeries behind me and I have fibromyalgia for over 25 years. Swimming and bike riding are important for my health and sanity. I'm now able to do both in comfort again!

Wow, noticeable results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to get hyaluronic acid to support recovery from a disc herniation. I read that hyaluronic adic is absorbed best orally. There aren't so many vegan and chewable options available so I bought these. I let them melt in my mouth and they taste good. I can't say if it has helped with the herniated disc, but I have definitely noticed improvement in my skin. I live in Finland so we have cold winters. Every winter my skin gets really de-hydrated and wrinkled due to dryness and no moisturiser helps. Not this time - my skin is smooth as a baby's bottom!

Ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste but too early to tell if it is beneficial.

Joint Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was told about Hyalogic joint product and haven't taken but one complete bottle. I believe there may be a bit of an improvement. It is really too early to tell! I will continue however to use this product for at least another 3months to give it a chance to work toward what I hope to achieve!