very hydrating to a dry nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a few years now and it is very good for alleviating a dry nose while other products have not helped me. I like the fact they have added in the Hyaluronic Acid for moisturizing and then the Grapefruit Seed for antibacterial properties. The new sprayer they just started making it in is a little to misty for my nose and i like the other bottle better, but I am slowly getting usest to this new way they bottle it. I highly recommend giving this product a try if you have dry nose problems. Your nose does not get all crusty and irritated from this product which makes it great.

Mist the spot altogether

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I often have a blocked nose I decided to try some random nasal sprays. The idea behind this one seemed suspect - put oil in a bottle with some magic acid and it will unblock and moisturise your nose. Errr... right. The idea sounds dubious and it is. When I used this I could feel the oil (I believe it's grapeseed oil) hanging at that pit right at the top of your nose where it falls back into your throat. It was terribly uncomfortable and lasted for an hour. This product does not work and is an excuse to market and sell some supposedly magic acid. My blocked nose did not need to be moisturised (what a silly idea) and the product is completely inefective.

Wonderful! Soothing!Healing too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had a terribly dry nose when I caught the flu. I was absolutely miserable! Then this product arrived and I tried it. No more dry bleeding nose! Soothing! Comfort! Helped heal my poor sore honker! Love this product! bought some for my family too! Thanks!!!

Do the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for daily use for childrens and adults.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is better than other brands and the size of the bottle can't be beat. Have had mine for 1 month and I am halfway through the bottle. Moisturiser effect is top notch.