It didn't appear to do anything for my scars

Posted by A Thoughtful Reviewer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was applying this product twice daily for a month on two small scars, located on the delicate skin area of my chest, and I barely noticed any fading (barely was probably just my imagination). The scars were flat and red, a few months old, and remained that way while using the product. The pump on the bottle is difficult to control and I found that too much came out in one pump and got wasted. After a month of seeing no improvement, I switched to applying vitamin c (sodium ascorbate dissolved in water) and cold pressed wheat germ oil, and now my scars are rapidly fading. To be fair, this product has a nice unscented gel texture and I only used it for 1 month when the bottle recommends 3-6 months. Not sure what I am going to do with the rest but it seems inert and safe enough to use as a moisturiser on my face.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works good, I have really little scars and I’ve been using these once a day for a week and there almost gone or truly smaller