general

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not suggested to buy it. I found this product has significant impact on the digestive system.

good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the power pack but ys giving good results and muscle definitions along with good diet. i an vegetarian . I Combined wiTh 3 scoops of whey proteins and getting good rrsults of it..

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

No stimulants and great results so far

my husband not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

he told me after three weeks of using this product never change anything for him ......and expensive and not buy nexttime.i will not recomend this! sorry!

Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using CLA and Rasberry keytones on their own - this product combines everything I was already taking into 1 pill. The ingredients are effective and without the stim feeling so I can still have my morning coffee. I will be sticking to this product for a very long time!

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Holy this is good but why the prize get higher than i bought

Not much of an effect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Plus... the taste is preety synthetic, had it in my mouth for hours...

0% fat loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken all the 100 softgels as recommended, and I have measured the weight of my fat before, during and after, and it did not change significantly not even by 1kg although I kept the same exercises and food intake reasonably consistent before, during and after. Although I trust the brand and buy its other products but this one definitely did not work for ME. I'm disappointed the scale did not show any fat reduction.

Doesn't feel like its working. Other hydroxycut were better and had visible results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really helps me cut a little without the gitters of a stimulant. Love it!

Posted by Stan Tyan on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Many benefits of taking CLA for weight loss. Highly recommend this version by Hydroxycut for a cost effective option

1 2 3