general

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not suggested to buy it. I found this product has significant impact on the digestive system.

good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the power pack but ys giving good results and muscle definitions along with good diet. i an vegetarian . I Combined wiTh 3 scoops of whey proteins and getting good rrsults of it..

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No stimulants and great results so far

my husband not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

he told me after three weeks of using this product never change anything for him ......and expensive and not buy nexttime.i will not recomend this! sorry!

Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using CLA and Rasberry keytones on their own - this product combines everything I was already taking into 1 pill. The ingredients are effective and without the stim feeling so I can still have my morning coffee. I will be sticking to this product for a very long time!

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Holy this is good but why the prize get higher than i bought

Not much of an effect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Plus... the taste is preety synthetic, had it in my mouth for hours...

0% fat loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken all the 100 softgels as recommended, and I have measured the weight of my fat before, during and after, and it did not change significantly not even by 1kg although I kept the same exercises and food intake reasonably consistent before, during and after. Although I trust the brand and buy its other products but this one definitely did not work for ME. I'm disappointed the scale did not show any fat reduction.

Doesn't feel like its working. Other hydroxycut were better and had visible results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I start to see the effect Recommended product

1 2