it is working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is working for me! Increase metabolism and lose fat instead of muscle. I do exercise and watch what I eat. Please have them in stock soon~

Causes breakouts and mood swings

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the weight loss effect but the gummies tasted quite awful...like those weird taste cough syrup...Plus, each gummy was coated with way too much sugar and it caused breakouts on my face on the 2nd day I started taking these. Now, I have to wash away the sugar before taking them. Updates on 1-week after taking them: I noticed that I have become increasingly irritated and aggressive since the 2nd day I've started taking these gummies. And on the 3rd day, I had a serious emotional meltdown out of nowhere (which haven't happened in years!)...I've decided to stop taking these horrible gummies!

My Weight Dropped Quite Obviously

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these gummies for 3 days and I've lost 2kg! It seems like a magic but I've tried different ways(e.g. Low carb diet, and even taking pills) to lose my weight and they didn't make any changes on either weight or body shape. These gummies taste a bit like cough syrup but that's fine for me. I will definitely put it into my cart again!

this product is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this until now and it is actually working on me losing weight and they don't taste that bad either!

Make my heartbeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Dont like the medicine-like-cherry taste but seems effective on improving metabolism ,feeling hungry earlier than usual after intake

Too sweet and no effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second try on hydroxycut.. and unfortunately it is not helping me at all. The gummies are also tooooooo sweet.