So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After watching/reading other reviews of this, I decided to take the plunge and try it out. It's been about 5 days now and I have to admit that it definitely does what it suppose to. You do stay focus and alert during the period and don't get the shakes while in and after effect. It curbed my appetite for most of the snack period and helped reduce my intake during meal time. I believe, if my calculation is correct, this have helped me reduce about 500 calories/day and as of now I have already lost a pound. You do have to monitor your liquid intake as it does give you a headache if you don't stay hydrated enough. I recommend this if you have been drinking about 2 cups of coffee already per day.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

give much power ...feel like 12 years old

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The high caffeine content does make you feel light headed at first, but with food and exercise, it works really great. It's only been 3 weeks, but I've seen great improvement in my stomach-fat and overall weight loss :) Really great product. Ruben

Works well

Posted by happynir on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it as it gives me a great boost for my workout and also suppresses my appetite. I am able to tolerate the caffeine now without any jitters but interestingly, I noticed that on occasions when I do drink coffee now, I will feel sleepy instead of alert...

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product

It`s the best one I have seen in the termogenic market, thank you Iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It`s really No.1.

Happy with the purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm really happy with it!! I'm boosted all day long and in 2 weeks I'm losing weight, like 5kg doing the same routines.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got it in good condition and loving this product now

Good Weight Loss Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this as 1 capsule per day for a week and already lost 1 kg of body weight! One side effect it has to me is a slight headache but still a good product!

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually feel amazing since started taking this product. Took a little bit to getting use to at first but love it!

1 2 3