MIGRAINES GALORE

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

First up, here's some context of who I am. I am a mid-20s female with PCOS on the pill who has pounds to drop. When I was on this supplement, I definitely could have tried harder dieting, so I didn't lose weight even though I ate less. So the appetite suppressant definitely works. However, I didn't get any extra energy and instead had daily aura migraines that I haven't had in YEARS. If you have suffered from headaches, auras, or migraines in the past BEWARE because any hydroxycut will probably cause your headaches to come back.

JITTERS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not a caffein intolerant but this has caused me jitters and nervous feelings. Its different from the previous one i bought from here, I think they changed the formula!!!

Amazing effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ate only 1 pill/day after lunch. I already see effects after 2-3 days. My bowels are cleared. My weight drops almost 1kg. But I also combined with healthy diet and exercise. However, after taking it a while, there is no further weight reduction. Bowel cleansing still good.

Looks promising

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Look promising but other than more energy, I don't feel much. Will finish it and review again.

Price increased every week

Posted by benzene on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Keeps on increasing the price that includes the Maximo. I think its time to switch brand.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gostei muito do produto, ao contrário de outros produtos não me acelerou o coração! E me deu disposição e vigor!