awesome

Posted by 4639168192135231522 on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is really good. i used a lot of hyland products for babies and adults. this is my second bottle. my son came home from a school excursion with a runny nose (friday) sneezing non stop with lots of mucous. gave him the syrups. by sunday he was no longer sneezing non stop. the most 4times randomly thru out the day) and only see mucous when he sneezed. ) cough came. continued the syrup for 5 more days. and he recovered fully. previously his cough would linger for weeks as bronchitis. and he had to be on an inhaler for ventolin for a month due to wheezing. we even landed in hospital for his bronchitis twice. so glad tis product works and fast too.

It Works!

Posted by 4701742566323908233 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time that I have bought this remedy for my children, and I like it. I like it because it is effective and free of artificial ingredients. When my children came down with a cold virus the last time, they were back to their old selves within 2 days. I'd recommend it to anyone who prefers natural remedies that work.

soothes and help a lot

Posted by 5570051694006990362 on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for all my 3 children and they just love it. Some time they will ask for it even when they don't have cough. immediate relief for cough.

Cold'n Cough Day & Night

Posted by 5245947092019172317 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the 4th time I buy, very good, can smooth the symptom.

GOOD.