Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

My girl had cough & running nose since last week, she was up all night with a terrible cough and threw up food on my bed at midnight. Every time my daughter gets a cold she vomits, we have tried few cough medicine and it seems not to be working at all. I found a Hyland's Cold 'n Cough 4 kids lately at iherb.com, been doing lotsa information about this product. Finally I let her tried it, she can sleep through all the night. She recovered pretty fast and her cough gradually went away in just few days!

Part of our (non) medicine chest

Posted by LantauMama on June 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

We keep this in the house all year round, it is great to have on hand when you need it and works well. We started using Hylands on the kids with teething tablets, now they are 6 and 7 we still use Hylands!

very good.

Posted by bbchris on January 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glad to use a homeopathic medicine to relieve my children's coughs & runny noses! They sleep better :)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Hylands products for children, I have found that all of their quality products are very effective. The Cold 'n Cough 4 kids medicine works very well for my son.

Hylands nighttime cold n cough

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes this well.. Stops her nighttime coughing all the time.

taste good but my daughter still cough after finish the whole bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

this this help and my daughter love the taste, but after finish the whole bottle the cough still persist. maybe thats a stubborn cough.

must have!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter (2 yers old) as soon as began to sneeze and I gave it. Runny nose gone within 4 days. The next time I gave the syrup only for 3 days, and the runny nose was restored, so be sure to give it a drink at least 4 days. But I used syrup and daily (there is to buy a special kit: Hyland's, 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Day & Night Value Pack).

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

This syrup really works! My daughter had been coughing all night but as soon as she had this, her cough decreased and she was able to sleep which means I was able to sleep. :)

Great Homeopathic Product For Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave them to my 3 year old at night. It allows him to sleep better without the stuffy nose and cough due to flu.

Great healthy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this not only for my kids when they are unwell, but also for myself - really works for stopping nighttime coughing

1 2 3 4