Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My girl had cough & running nose since last week, she was up all night with a terrible cough and threw up food on my bed at midnight. Every time my daughter gets a cold she vomits, we have tried few cough medicine and it seems not to be working at all. I found a Hyland's Cold 'n Cough 4 kids lately at iherb.com, been doing lotsa information about this product. Finally I let her tried it, she can sleep through all the night. She recovered pretty fast and her cough gradually went away in just few days!

Part of our (non) medicine chest

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We keep this in the house all year round, it is great to have on hand when you need it and works well. We started using Hylands on the kids with teething tablets, now they are 6 and 7 we still use Hylands!

very good.

Posted by bbchris on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glad to use a homeopathic medicine to relieve my children's coughs & runny noses! They sleep better :)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Hylands products for children, I have found that all of their quality products are very effective. The Cold 'n Cough 4 kids medicine works very well for my son.

Hylands nighttime cold n cough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes this well.. Stops her nighttime coughing all the time.

taste good but my daughter still cough after finish the whole bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this this help and my daughter love the taste, but after finish the whole bottle the cough still persist. maybe thats a stubborn cough.

Really works!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a must in our home. The only "medicine" that really works.

It work when the little one feel not good at the beginning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it work when the little one feel not good at the beginning, but when she is coughing, just stop and wait.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used it several times to relieve coughing at night and it really helped.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter always can sleep well since she uses this product if she catches a cold.

1 2 3