Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a migraine suffer,I usually take OTC medicine, however there are times when nothing works. When that is the care, I use this product and my headache goes away. Sometime I take it just as I notice a headache starting, then I do not usually get a migraine! Trying all of the Hyland's products that I need and so far, everything has worked as indicated!!!

Love this Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My acupuncturist recommended this to me. At times I get stressed or anxious. I take 4 little pills and within 20 minutes I am relaxed and much more at ease! Great!!

Vet ikke liksom..

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Har brukt dette mye, men vet ikke om det er noe effekt. Placebo kanskje?

Great STRESS! ANXIETY Reliver

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got a deadline, take it before you speak, got a exam coming up, take it before you go to class, can't sleep, brain going in 20 directions, take it 1/2 hour before you sleep. The way I figure it works- whatever your stressing on at that moment, it will put it on the back burner and let it rest while you can do other things, like sleeping. With a project or exam, it eases the brain while you get ready for your day. Take 4 under the tongue and if need more, then take it but usually 4 does the trick.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good to take the edge off of daily stress or to help with a headache.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Have not used yet!

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cannot review as have not used them yet!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GOOD