Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

this remedy is a staple for my family-helps the body to absorb the nutrients. great for sunstroke, leg etc. cramps-many things.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderful treatment I feel so much better and have more energy

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

These cell salts are found in every cell in our bodies. This is great for overcoming long-standing issues. In one of the earlier reviews the idea of taking 25 of these 3 times per day was mentioned and I think is an effective treatment for chronic issues. It is a little early for me to tell whether we will have the same long-term success with the bioplasma but the initial results are encouraging.

good for overall nutritional support

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you don't know where to start with cell salts, this is a good tonic.

Hyland's Bioplasma

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

My homeopathic doctor highly recommends this product.

Dr. Schuessler biochemic salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Schuessler biochemic cell salts from Hyland`s "Bioplasma" where a surprise. I only know 3 major Schussler cell salts around the world, and this is one of them. Many people say it`s not scientifically proved it helps maintaining health, but first you have to try it ! I did and i get some good results. All these mineral salts are found in the human body cells. So, why it wouldn`t make any diference if it complements the lack of one or several of them ? The correct balance of these 12 salts will help restoring and maintainig health, and obviously complementing a whole healthy lifestyle.

Working fast

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for your health. It's all the salts in one. I read a book- the PH Miracle by Robert O. Young and Shelly R. Young- they said that Bioplasma is the 12 salts and it's very important to have this in your body. This use to be in multi vitamins before but was taken out. It's good for the brain, teeth, skin, bones, just about everything. Put 4 under your tongue, melts and goes to the bloodstream fast, 3 times a day.

Minerals and Salts

Posted by brilliantmind on July 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was introduced when we started using homeopathy some years ago. The kids were constantly sick even with consuming vitamins. When we started taking Bioplasma as our daily maintenance, the germs fled from them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality and price

As always.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended me this product long time ago and it really helps.

1 2 3 4