The best for bruising

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used another arnica product and it cannot compare to Bumps 'n Bruises for bruise prevention. I used it every 4 hrs. the day before and every 20 minutes prior to and after a Restylane treatment until the bottle was empty. My face did not have a mark anywhere - this never happened before I discovered this product. It's the best!

Hyland's bumps 'n brusises with Arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first took Arnica when I had gum surgery and the dentist couldn't believe how fast my mouth was healing. So now I keep it on hand. It was recommended by a friend who had hip surgery and felt it helped her to heal faster.

Great for Adults too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had unbelievable results with this product. I was at my local health food store and they were out of my usual arnica pellets. So, I purchased this brand thinking it was a product for children and wouldn't work well. I was wrong! This is a superior product. I bruised my leg badly and I could not even see a mark after taking bumps and bruises. Plus, it dissolves under your tongue quickly. I like it much better than the other name brand pellets. Also, it has other ingredients that are fantastic for healing. A must have....I keep a bottle at home, in the car and at the cabin. Wonderful product at a good price.

A staple if you have kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

these are great !! speed up recovery from falls and bumps. My 6 yr old slammed her finger in a door, a doctor said she would need surgery to remove her nail bed, i wasnt keen on it so i treated her with these and her nail great back just fine, no permanent damage.

Excellent Hyland's product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

this blend of several first aid homeopathic medicines in one formula is excellent and saves you having to take 3 more pills as well. really a great formula, thank you.

settles baby so quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it! my 6 month old loves taking it. It looks like little mashmellow! He's so much calmer too! :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

works so well

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

have used this a number of times and can see results so quickly. toddlers are always having tumbles and falls and this helps reduce bruising and swelling fast fast fast.

Fabulous! It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have both the ointment and tablets. When my little girl bumps her head, knee or anything else we use this right away and it makes it go away. One time she had such a big bump on her forehead...we put the ointment on it and it went away!

bumps n bruises

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Also, love bumps n bruises....melt in child's mouth quickly and really help with preventing a bump or bruise after a bonk.

1 2