Good product to have on standby for occasional sleepless nights

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice product that works well and probably has a convincing placebo effect too. Do yourself a favor and order a kit to keep on standby for jetlag, stress, anxiety or overtired kids. I mainly purchased for jet lag but I do use it occasionally if one of the kids has a nap too late in the day and then can't fall asleep later. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Hylands calm n restful

Posted by 4851599105775841672 on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found these tablets good when we returned from a holiday abroad. I think they made the transition & time change a bit easier for everybody!

very helpful

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These have been a staple homeopathic product in our house. They are useful for calming your kids during the day & also at night to help them drift off to sleep. I can count on one hand how many times I've left my kids with a baby sitter in 3 years but if I do I just give them a few of these each & they are happy & calm when I leave. Please visit my page for more reviews & how to save on your order.

Sleep knockdown!!

Posted by 5058489819925905391 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It only takes 1-3 of these tablets to make my child sleep, being stubborn, choosing to fight sleep to stay awake ..but not no more!!! These tablets really are fantastic, good value for money and it arrived bang on time! Night time is a breeze nowadayd, many thanks thanks excellent product!! I will be restocking soon.

Be careful

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As homeopathy is a energy medicine with frequencies, it will affect the childs energy, yes this made my child sleep better, but my child is a well behaving and very cute and playful, the day after this remedy was given, my child was a awful obstinate, whining and difficult child. His energy was totally off balance. I think i will throw this bottle in the trash and continue to use healthy food and lots of love.

Excellent product

Posted by 4638278136463519484 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Works great!

Posted by 5155010338286742596 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This helps my 2 year old after holiday parties with too much noise and too many people.

This product has helped to calm down my kids

Posted by 4645891441404970042 on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tablets are one of the best homeopathy tablets ever. My twins had trouble with sleeping over the night, and after the first use it helped.

expiration date

Posted by 5105788281617281736 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

How to find out the expiration date on this?! I have an opened bottle but there is no expiration date written amd alsi on the site it is not indicated.

I usually really like Hylands product - but this one - does nothing at all....

Posted by 5365500436132806804 on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase