DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

not for regular use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product worked for one night. I took 2 at dinner and then 2 an hour before bed. The first night was ok, not so good the second night and then no effect at all on the next two nights. May be of some use for occasional sleeplessness but not for insomnia - at least not for me.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am still looking for an effective non pharmacy sleep aid. This doesn't seem to do anything to help me sleep.

Not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is OK to calm your nerves during the day, but I didn't find it to be an effective sleep aid. I've had better luck with Melatonin.

not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It does not work at all for me.I bought it for insomnia but it is as if I am taking candy.I would not recommend it.

no relief for insomnia

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have no problem of getting to sleep it is the waking up at 2 - 3 AM and not being able to fall asleep again or rather to stay asleep these were sadly of no help

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not make any difference

Doesnt work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No effect.

Not effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't feel any effect after taking it, even when I took a few tablets at one go.

No benefit at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product did not make me feel sleepy and I tried it every night for 5 nights. The only effect which I did not appreciate was that I got up so many times during the night to use the bathroom. Will not purchase again.

1 2 3