Hyland's Calms Forte Sleep Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband has chronic insomnia & anxiety. It worked very well the first few nights with about 6 hours of sleep but subsequently less effective with only 2 hours. I think it should work well for those on occasional insomnia. This product is always out of stock and the date of stock's arrival kept changing. We have asked to be notified various times but did not get any notification. Am really disappointed with iherb's service for not keeping with its promise. It is available on other online stores so I will try them out. Tired of waiting, and the disappointment. Update: managed to order a couple thru vitacost, prices are lower too. In fact, bought other supplements and all their prices were lower than iherb although the airfreight at iherb is more competitive. JN from Singapore

not for regular use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product worked for one night. I took 2 at dinner and then 2 an hour before bed. The first night was ok, not so good the second night and then no effect at all on the next two nights. May be of some use for occasional sleeplessness but not for insomnia - at least not for me.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am still looking for an effective non pharmacy sleep aid. This doesn't seem to do anything to help me sleep.

Not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is OK to calm your nerves during the day, but I didn't find it to be an effective sleep aid. I've had better luck with Melatonin.

not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It does not work at all for me.I bought it for insomnia but it is as if I am taking candy.I would not recommend it.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I photograph weddings and sometimes I just have an off day, jittery, nervous in the morning. I take 2 on my way to the wedding in the morning (or to a session, if I'm struggling with anxiety), and it takes the edge off. Really helps with the occasional (or reoccurring anxiety).

Been using for years

Posted by JKBraun on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my go to. Hate it when I run out.

It works and i have Serious insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works just as good as Ambien for me.

calms forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good nite sleep, not addictive

works smoothly