Great sleep aide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take several of these at night to help me sleep. i really like the gentle calming effect they have so I can fall asleep quickly and wake up without any residual "hangover" effects that many sleep products leave you with. They're gentle but powerful. I was out of them until I ordered more and I could sure tell the difference in my sleep. I buy them four at a time now.

Hyland's, Calms Forté, Sleep Aid, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is nice to have for sleeping or being calm

didnt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the first time i used one tab and wanted to sleep for hours but couldnt, next time i used 3 and still couldnt sleep. thats why i dont like this product.

Amazing sleep and stress aid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this mostly for stress relief in the evenings as it does make me drowsy. It's perfect for those bad nights when you just need to erase the stress and go to sleep.

NICE GOOD INGREDIENTS PRODUCT ( but i feel it is mostly for homeopathic "believers" )

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to take in conjunction with another herbal blend sleep aid product, hopefully to take less regular sleeping pills at night ( i use to take more than 4 to fall asleep,not pleasant at all). now i take less pills,nice improvement.

Product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If taken about 1 hour before retiring product helps relax you so you can rest.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble sleeping and use an arsenal of products for varying needs. This is part of that collection which I can count on to help calm my mind and relax my nerves and allow me to finally sleep. I highly recommend this product!

Excellent addition to go to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These homeopathic just help relax to make my drifting off to sleep that much more easy.

Good

Posted by JapaniHerbFan on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite effective and mild

Mild Relaxing Properties

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helps to relax me when I need to get some sleep.

1 2