They work

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dog to take the edge off as he is an anxiety ridden dude. In lieu of giving him doses of my other dog's disposition, this is a natural gentle chill-pill.

For our 9 month old.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This month our 9 month old has 5 teeth coming in at the same time. Bless him. We give these tablets to help relax him a bit and ease the tension. I gave it 4 stars because honestly, I don't know if they really really ease the pain, but, I know that my kids like to feel like we are doing something for the pain. It's the ritual of taking them that makes and them feel better.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am giving it my child when she has teeth pain, calms it in few minutes. Also helped me when i was too stressed

Teething tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!!!

Another must have in my house

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first heard about hyland's from the teething gel. It worked on my first baby most of the time. Now she's older, i give this to her whenever she gives tantrum, and she calms down and back to her sweet self. I also use before sleeping for myself . 1 tablet is enough to calm my active mind at night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work great!

Must Have Baby Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

We used these chamomilla tablets with our 1st and 2nd kids (and still do to this day!), especially for teething and general fussiness. We're expecting our 3rd this fall, so I knew we needed to stock up. The price was fantastic and I can't even compare it to the cost on Amazon as Amazon seems to ebb and flow on when it's actually available. I'll gladly give my business to iHerb when we need to replenish our Hyland's tablets supply!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. We give them to our kids sometimes before bed or a long road trip. It seems to help them sleep. We also used them when they were babies and having problems from teething.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

it doesn’t make anything with teething