helped my teenage son

Posted by lifemyweigh on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this product for my teenager when he was having problems with breakouts. As long as he took this product he did not have any acne but when he ran out it would come back.

Not Bad At All

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good I will definately re-order this product.

This product gave me nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

No changes form me, when using this product. Better go with gluten, dairy free diet!

AC Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Positive result on my daughters skin, used in combination with Hylands calendula cream as a night time calming moisturizer. She's very happy her skin is clearing.

great for spots/acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant. On just two a day they have been clearing up my 11yr olds acne-like spots on her forhead. She has had it since she was 9 and tried dif. stuff from the docs, but these have just been drying them up and shrinking them a treat. I wondered if it was coincidence and hadn't ordered anymore, and low and behold they have started to come back! I need to order some more! Probably more tablets a day might act quicker, but we have been happy with the progress on just 2 a day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking the tablets but im unsure about the efficacy, would have to review again in a couple months

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok a few provisos. My 16 y/o son has pus filled spots all across his lower face, chin and some on his neck and shoulders. I presume this is acne. I got him washes, wipes and gels but he is lazy and nothing seems to help much possibly because he doesn't keep up on the regimen. Tried ClearAc and no word of a lie, the condition was completely gone by the end of the packet. But some provisos - I have never had acne so am presuming that what he has is acne. You need to take the full dose or close to the full dose if you want to get rid of it. It is reasonably expensive and doesn't last long per box - a week or two? And I have seen his acne return within 2 days of him stopping taking it. So if you have the money to take it continuously (its not harmful) but will do anything to be acne/ spots free, then this is very much worth a go. May not work for you but worth a try. We tried Hylands Tissue D Acne when it was out of stock and whilst that helps a bit and has many of the same things in it, it doesn't work anywhere near as well.

Really attacks acne from the inside out

Posted by SteeleBlue on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works, it took about 2 weeks to being dramatically decreasing my acne. I use this with topical sulphur based acne gel.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2012 | Verified Purchase