Works very well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

An ND Had recommended homeopathic fever reliever and these are great for fever bouts I get during Lyme and EBV flare-ups, usually after taking 4 tablets 4 times with 15 mins in between doses as recommended for acute symptoms. The cold fever really subsides and a good alternative , maybe even better , for King Bio's fever reliever which I can't get hold of anymore. I use them for the family too during colds and flu suffering general symptoms. They really work !

Give it a try!

Posted by Maraiani on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are feeling run down, with no energy and you are starting to come down with "someting" this will put you back on track. best if you follow it with kali muriaticum or kali sulphuricum.

Iron salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Need a bigger bottle.

Muscle aches

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for any arthritis aches and pains, also if you work out a little or a lot at the gym. It really works good. Take 4 pills before you start and 4 pills when you finish. #9-Nat Mur30x is a great one for gas, belching and it really works. I was skeptical until my stomach was hurting and when I took 4 pills under my tongue, wait 5 minutes and my stomach was great. Hylands are the best because of NO side effects, and they get to the root of the problem right away.

It muscle tests and works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did a muscle test with this product to see how effective it was. It tested strong and seems to be working well.