Does What It Should

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mom uses this to relieve menstrual cramps that she previously had to use pain killers for. My step dad uses this to prevent very painful leg cramps that he would frequently experience before. Placebo effect can make people imagine that things are better, but it can't actually stop the cramps that are caused at a chemical level. Homeopathics are very fascinating to someone like myself who has studied biology a lot (down to the molecular level), they seem to modify the frequency of the electrical micro-current in one's body. Homeopathics have a stronger effect at a lower dose, the trick is to take one tablet at a time as frequently as every 5 minutes until the cramps start to clear up (if you are not taking it on a regular basis). It is best to start at lower doses, too much of anything (nutritional or homeopathic) will cause imbalance. Hyland's has been a great brand.

Mag Phos x30 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these tablets for a number of years and since taking them my cramps (which I got on a near daily basis) have reduced by a least 98%. I rarely get any cramp at all.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

High quality product. Hylands always delivers. Really helps with 'restless legs'!

Morning relief for muscle aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this when I wake up stiff & achy once a day & good to go rest of day! No ill effects like over the counter pills

very very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is power

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hit or Miss

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these for menstrual cramps and nothing...but Hyland's Menstrual Cramps (which contains a much lower dose of magnesium) works fantastic for me. Hyland's products are very hit or miss for me, but this may work for you!