Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use any Tylenol, advil, or any of those kinds of medicines, so this is a must have for my menstrual cycles. This, in addition with changing from disposables to reusable (cup,mama cloth), have saved my periods. I also suffer from endometriosis and ovarian cysts and periods used to be unbearable for me. This stuff definitely takes the edge off. I feel like it has a purpose, while the other meds I use to take would only mask the pain, and it would always come back with a vengeance. Other things to look into are vitex and red raspberry leaf, if you have issues like me! There is light at the end of the tunnel if you suffer from these horrible issues!

Awesome !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having really bad cramps ( endometriosis ) I didn't think that it would make a difference, I give it 5 stars because it actually did ! I still had pain but could stand up :)

Doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have moderate cramping and it doesn't seem to help me. What I find which helps me the most is the essential living oils from Dr Ohhira which I also bought from iherb. I read that a lack of omega 3s will result in cramping and it really helps me to relieve the monthly cramps.

Works gently and effectively

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this almost every month for a day or two and REALLY appreciate how gentle it is. I get bad cramps for one half day to two days, and I don't want any chemicals in my body if I can help it. This is a mainstay in my medicine cabinet.

what relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Every woman should have these in the house.

The Only Thing That Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2006 | Verified Purchase

Advil, Tylenol, Asprin, none of these worked for me. Hylands does and it does so quickly.

great with other products

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used hyland's menstrual cramp tablets as needed with Black Haw and Cramp bark tincture also as needed, along with regular daily tablets of Vitex. My period pain used to be unbearable but recently has been just uncomfortable. It is hard for me to know what products have worked, but I am happy to not have so much pain. Recommend giving it a go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really works!

These are awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend these to any woman who has moderate to severe cramps. I've never found anything as effective as this product on my menstrual cramps.

Great for my teen and me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you wait for the onset of cramps you have to take a few every 20 minutes or so, but I am amazed at the power to take away the cramps without having to take serious over the counter or prescription meds.

1 2 3 4