great for indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a nervous stomach and usually this salt will settle me down fine. When my stomach is upset due to stress and not food, usually a couple Tylenol taken with this salt remedy will do the trick. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Trustworthy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what we use it for!

No more swollen ankles

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

My source said no more. Thank you. Most of my family is taking magnesium, mostly to help muscle cramps or fluid. Disabled son and five year old granddaughter can manage these tablets so easily not to mention me! Daughter is on horrid medication like chemo and they help her too. Half the price of what we could get before too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stops headaches and backache without side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works better than any prescription drugs. Gets rids of gas pockets also. Great for siatic back Pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

These little pills are easily absorbed and easy to keep under your tongue. This form of magnesium works really well for my children and myself, it helps to relax your body before bedtime and helps with any form of muscle cramps.

muscle cramping/spasm

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

After surgery, my muscles wanted to cramp/spasm, and Mag Phos stopped the tendency.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very portable, and nice and easy to take.

Restless Legs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from Resless Leg Syndrome since I became pregnant with my second child. That was 10 years ago. I found this product and I have never been without it since. I usually keep 2 or 3 bottles on hand. If you have restless leg, then you need Mag Phos! Just pop about 4 or 5 of these homeopathic tablets under your tongue and within 5 minutes, no more restless leg!!!! It's a miracle.

relief ibs

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is used to relief the ibs but it is doing it temporary.

1 2