Good for Regularity

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give my 10 year old this probiotic once a day and her bowel movements have improved to once a day or at least once every two days, and I feel like her sinus problems have improved as well. No problems taking these because it tastes alright and is tiny.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for 4 year'old kid. Finally found the best i have tried

High quality Probiotic, clean ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We Love this Probiotics! Helps with regularity and we Will stick with this. Love the clean ingredients, a big plus. The only thing that could be a little bit better is the taste.

pro kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

great product only problem customs charge to add to it

Chalky taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tried this with the kids and they both won't eat it. I tried it and I can't eat it either. The little balls are easy to chew but got stuck in my teeth and have the taste and texture of chalk. I'm using them up so as not to waste them by swallowing them whole with water but the kids are too young to swallow them whole like this. There was no tangy or slight remote orange flavour about them. I won't be buying again. Back to the drops we used before.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is disgusting, my daughter wasn't able to take it at all. Very disappointing. הטעם פשוט מגעיל, הבת שלי לא הייתה מסוגלת בכלל לקחת את הכדורים האלה, מאוד מאכזב יחסית למחיר הגבוה.

first time order, will try