Hyperbiotics Prebiotic Blend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is providing the results I expected. Down side is that the powder is fine and hard to get mixed into a liquid media.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. I have been taking quality probiotics every day for a few years, but it still does not guarantee regular bowel movement sometimes. Then I came across the information that to make the best out of the probiotics, one needs to combine it with prebiotics, which acts as a fertiliser for good gut bacteria, so I ordered this product to try. After enduring excessive gas for 2 weeks, now all the unpleasant bloating and gas are gone (I suppose those first 2 weeks are detoxifying?), and I have daily regular bowel movement (miracle for me, given that I've been suffering from constipation issues since I was a teenager). My belly is flatter than ever, it also makes me crave for vegetables and not sweets at all (it's a big deal considering that I have such a sweet tooth). It's also helping me lose weight easier (I am the type that struggles to lose weight even with all the healthy eating and regular intensive exercising). Overall, I highly recommend it

Goes down easy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is so simple and easy to take. I don't even notice it's in my food. It's kind of early to tell, but I think this is working. Will keep using this product.

Useful for digestive health

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product - works well to offset IBS symptoms when I get a flare-up. Very difficult to mix into water - I recommend using a protein shaker to get it to mix properly if taking with water.

Excellent results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a month, and although it is slow to dissolve it is worth the wait. I could feel it working in just a day or so. It seemed as if my body was craving this supplement instead of a sugar treat as usual.

Prebiotic ???

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Powder very dry , does not mix well, clumps turns to mud Not sure if it works,

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Compared to another brand that I have used for over a year, that has been discontinued. This product has been great disappointment.