Awesome product!

Posted by 5199329453833036801 on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I notice more "business as usual" and increased energy, they say probiotics help with nutrient absorption among other things. I also feel my immune system much stronger. I usually stock up on these when I visit the US, or have to beg friends to bring them over to me. I'm so glad they're now on iherb with fast and reliable shipping.

The PERFECT probiotic!

Posted by 4681069626824097496 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really amazing product. I've been taking the supplement 3 weeks now, and already notice improved digestion. The "No Refrigeration Necessary" feature is amazing - my probiotics are always optimally effective AND I never forget to take them because they sit with the rest of my vitamins in the cupboard (and not in the fridge). Also, the compact and lightweight bottle is great for on-the-go and weekends. I can't wait to see further health improvements!

Increased energy and improved skin

Posted by 5183453957493966536 on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable improvement in my energy levels and regularity, plus my girlfriend says my skin looks better too. Who knows how much damage the rounds of antibiotics I've had over the years have done. I'm a regular user of hyperbiotics now and love that they are stable without refrigeration (I travel a lot), and love that while in Indonesia I can order from iHerb and pay just $8 for shipping and have them here the following week!

pro-15

Posted by 4781961069411501593 on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

had tearabile lower gut pains now take it every morning now all good

Pro-15

Posted by 4612535065049093745 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm probably on my 4th bottle. Has been working great until recently. All the reasons I started taking it are coming back, noisy stomach, cramping. Gonna stop for a bit and see how it goes. Has been great up until now though.

My ProBiotic of choice

Posted by 4906376002742160013 on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone. Since taking this product I am less bloated, have increased GI motility and healthier BMs, and my gut just feels more "comfortable". I have found taking 2 before breakfast has been the most effective dose for me, but different people may experience different benefits. An excellent all-rounder.

it is ok

Posted by 5722234447731551734 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought for my boyfriend. I thought it is OK as no complain from him

Not good for all people

Posted by 5288975543945827137 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this product for one week and could not eliminate properly for nearly 2 weeks

Great ProBiotic

Posted by FrankTackett on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for several months and are very pleased. We have used several other products and this seems to be the best so far.

Great probiotic

Posted by 5323987010063506924 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job for me.thank you so much.

1 2 3