Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have given this as baby gifts and have been told it is so yummy smelling! It is also very gentle for the baby and helps soothe little red bottoms!

Simple, natural, rich lather moisturize my skin very well, with a light and relaxing lavender scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

mild soap

Posted by vibirca on January 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

the soap is very mild due to the goat's milk but the lavender scent is too overwhelming for a baby soap in my opinion

Ilove It

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ilove it

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

havent use this soap. Found it so good.

love it!

Posted by hdshea15 on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love everything zum! this soap does wonders for my daughters skin which is very sensitive! All of her daycare workers ask me what I use on her because she comes in smelling so good!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to wash my hands, since I'm an eczema prone person. This soap is soft enough not to cause skin problems even if I wash my hands quite often.

Baby soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this natural soap for my granddaughter. I love the way it smells and feels on her skin. Back to basics and nature!

Понравилось мыльце! I liked

Posted by anjakov on June 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень пахнет лавандой, мне нравится! Создает хорошую пену. Увлажняет, не сушит. Но быстро размокает и заканчивается :(. It smells like lavender, I like it! Creates a good lather. Moisturizing, not drying. But it quickly comes to an end: (.

very good