Indigo Wild, Y.U.M. Bar Doggie Soap, 3 oz

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Such a natural thing, reminds me old good times when I was a kid and there were no product range at all :) I like to return to these old times because of naturalness of the things. I hate parabens, dyers, enhancers, etc. The one pro of this soap is that I thought it would last a bit more. I was afraid it would be hard to use it on my Yorkie, because my Yorkie's hair is very long, but it is comfortable and easy in using. Effect is very good and reminds me of Bath Petals shampoos for dogs, which are oil based, too. Would buy again and recommend this product.

not very nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The soap has a rather strong scent, and it foams easily and cleans well. However my dog's long hair was left rather dry and not soft at all.

Best Dog Soap EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog's coat is shiny, squeaky clean, and no soap build-up. The bar has a pleasant smell but it's not really noticeable on the dog after the final rinse. I follow the bath with the doggie spritzer and she smells like heaven without the sneezing and carpet twirling that most scents bring out in her. Loveeeee this stuff!

Just great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans very well, and a great scent.

bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this.It smells good,easy to use and rinses well.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

package of you, so do not pack products, put the soap dogs without any wrapper so throw in the carton. All the smell of soap went to the rest of the products. A real disappointment.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

DOG SOAP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

~SMELLS VERY NICE AND CLEAN. SMALL SIZE BAR. IT MEASURES 2¼ INCHES BY 3 INCHES. MY POODLE/MIX DOG'S HAIR FEELS NICE AND SOFT AFTER HER BATH :)

a bit drying

Posted by ChelseyLee on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my dog has dry skin and this does not really help to eliminate the dryness of his skin. Kinda small too.