Keeps away doggy stink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strong smelling product that keeps my fur kid fresh smelling and his fur nice and soft...However not too sure if it's too strong for his nose as it's strong for mine!

WOW, really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a "moo cow" patterned Chihuahua (white with black spots) and I can never get her fur really white and nice-looking, but I just finished shampooing her and WOW, she looks absolutely beautiful! Even for a 3 kg Chihuahua I ended up using more product than I expected, so I don't think the bottle will last very long, but she looks SO PRETTY that I'm still giving it 5 stars, because I'm willing to pay a few pennies more to get her looking so lovely. Will absolutely be buying this again. After the shampoo, I used a conditioner from Acure to finish the job and then gave her a blow-dry and she ended up looking really fluffy and beautiful, with no tangles anywhere. Excellent product, highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lathered well on my dog and he seemed to enjoy it, cleaned him nicely and he smelled good after without it being an overpowering scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

works well, foams up good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing and my cats' fur looks so shiny!! (yes, I know it is for dogs, but pet shampoos are usually similar, house cats just do not require frequent showers) HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell! It smells natural, not synthetic at all. The ingredients are good. My dog swims every week which means I bathe him every week. It contains coconut oils which won’t dry out his skin and fur. Bonus point to sulphate free, but you would expect no bubbles at all and use up a 1/5 bottle every wash (my lab is a 90lbs giant). It’s not cheap but it’s the best so far.

Really good smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! clean perfectly my dog and after a good wash with a lot of foam it leaves really good smell without any dirt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent and just like other sun products seems natural and lovely. Dog smell is better controlled in nicer way.

I like smell very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product

향이 너무 좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

이중모 스피츠아가용으로 구매했습니다. 거품도 잘 나고 가볍게 씻겨 내려가서 헹궈내기도 넘 편합니다 물비누특성상 뻣뻣해질까 염려했는데 말리니까 부드럽고 풍성해지네요. yum 스프레이 몇번 뿌려주고 빗질 해주니 인디고와일드 특유의 향이 은은하게 납니다

1 2