Too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap with such hope and expectations based on reviews and my previous experience with other goat milk soaps. It is nothing like the other ones I have tried, I could use the last one I had on my face, this one even makes my body red and itchy and sooooo dry and dehydrated. I decided to use it for washing hands instead but I have to use tones of cream afterwards! Avoid unless your skin is too oily and you don't mind a very strong masculine fragrance on the soap. There are way better products you could purchase with this price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love zum bar soap just wish they lasted longer.

Fabulously Scented Handmade Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of the soap. This is a really nicely scented soap, and I have used the Patcholi Orange but prefer this one much better. It has a nice sandalwood scent with light citrus note. The quality of the soap is good too, but it varies by batch to batch, as the last one was not as strongly scented as this one I purchased the second time. Good body soap for a treat (not for a face...too strongly scented but love it as a hand/body soap fabulously scented so calming and relaxing!)

Nice Smell and Good Lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just wish the bar lasted longer.

Indigo Sandalwood-Citrus Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product, the sandalwood-citrus soap before for my husband and myself, however our oldest daughter fell in love with it so for her birthday I ordered five bars for her. She was so happy and her husband enjoyed the smell of it and so he took one to put in his dresser so his clothes will smell good. Iam going to order some more pretty soon because we are almost out of it. It makes your skin soft and you smell so good after you use it. Thank you so much for your great product. Mrs. Black

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is the perfect soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap and the smell too. I used this soap on my 1year oil. My husband didn't like the smell so I now use another from same brand.

goats milk soap indigo wild

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

put this in my drawers, keep one in my purse. nice to open and smell. would like to see this in patcholi.

Posted by seraphinaa on July 25 2015 | Verified Purchase