won't buy it again

Posted by FromMegwithLove on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

low quality, didn't removed some tiny blood spots from my baby's clothes. not to mention about the poop ones... -_- smells good, but the smell lasts maybe one day... and that's all. high price for a softener- 'cuz this is just a fabric softener for clothes, in my opinion. won't buy it again!

VERY SAD and disappointed they use palm oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

NO COMPANY that cares about sustainability should use palm oil! The forests and monkeys that are damages in the process is horrifying. I will NEVER buy from this company or recommend them.

Horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't believe the smell s like temple and Indian cloth stores which I believe too strong for babies, if I could return it I rather sent back

Couldn’t Stand The Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After one machine I gave it away to a friend. Smell is extremely strong and I didn’t find it pleasant at all

Poor Quality laundry soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is unbelievable that a small spot of blood stain also cannot be washed. However the smell of the soap is good.

I thought it's nature stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance was so strong that I did not feel well staying in the room where I hung the wet clothes. I only used it once and won't use it again. Very disappointed.