Love this frankincense and myrrh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I have a front loader so can't have high sudsing.. and its perfect. The smell is wonderful, very good to have the faint leftover smell in sheets and towels and clothing. Last week I ran out of shampoo so used a small amount of this diluted and it was great! IMO Ingredients are fine for body and the bicarb does need to be weak on the hair. And the smell was loved by others. Myrrh and frankness have wonderful positive effects in therapeutic aromatherapy... e.g. cancer. I am tempted by eucalyptus washing liquid because it kills dust mites and inactivates allergens in the dust mite faeces but really I want this. So I can spray diluted eucalyptus about but use this Zum for my washing. This may do it too as a range of essential oils do dong dust mites and other scourges. I am very glad Zum make this.

Psoriasis & Eczema folks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for almost a year now. I really like how soft it is on my clothes and smells comforting. Also, I like how a little goes a long way! I have Psoriasis and it has not irritate my skin compared to other laundry detergent. When I can, I like to buy these for others to try :-) esp. those with kids! Only cons is I wish they sold it in larger bulk and at my local stores... but iHerb has remarkable fast shipping.

hands down the best smelling laundry soap you'll ever find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Insofar as its cleaning ability it seems just fine, but really, if you want your bed linens, towels or clothes to smell incredible, this is your stuff. I sometime combine it with a neutral soap just so I can get the smell, YUM!

A little overpriced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bottle is smaller than I thought it would be. The scent was not as pleasant as I imagined it would be. A little bit overpowering. I felt that this item is a little overpriced.

Laundry soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Your laundry does keep it aroma for more than an hour.

Great Smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is great product and environment friendly!

香氣醉人,會上癮

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

清潔力可應付一般日常衣物,未有機會挑戰頑固污漬。香氣撲鼻醉人,第二天穿上尚有餘香,可不落柔順劑,衣物尚算柔軟。容量少、不便宜,但香氣令人無法抗拒,會回購。 愛上這品牌所有乳香沒藥產品👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Spiritual cleansing feel and scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this detergent. I was really confused as to how a small bottle could really get that many loads clean, but like magic it did the job and the smell is amazingly cleansing. I'm in love with this subtle aroma, it's like my laundry had a spiritual cleansing. I wish this came in a larger bottle!

Cleans & smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I and my hubby absolutely love this laundry soap. Our clothes and the entire house smells fresh and lovely. Highly recommended!

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My new fav clothes cleaner :) such a lovely scent and even better clean. Love that there are no nasties in it.