Good smell

Posted by laulaukristy on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

洗完衫成間屋都係呢陣味,最緊要成份夠天然,但價錢太貴,只會用來洗床單被鋪&內衣褲。

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell great during washing process which makes me happy. Cleans well and I don't need to use fabric softener. iHerb should stock up the large size which is better value for money. This smells stronger than the Lavender for babies version. Well, it makes sense and suitable for people love milder sense. I prefer Frankincense & Myrrh version.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just a few drops enable the smelly clothes refresh again. The aroma would keep me staying in the laundry room. 😜

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My nth buy...i love this!

Sooo precious!!

Posted by sunshineRae on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this laundry soap makes my clothes & bed linens smell heavenly i don't actually want to use other detergents again! Smells fresh/ works well for tropical asia, so can imagine how crispy fresh smelling your laundry/ linens will beif used in dry winter climate! 💗💗💗

Indigo Laundry soap

Posted by tabitas on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My clothes get clean and smell WONDERFULL whit no harming stuff. I like this smell in my bedroom.for my wearings I will use the lavender type. A litt update: my daughters friends, wondering what she had in her appartment that smell so wonderfull. The clothes too. she told them Zum whit frankinsence. The one bottle I gave here, was spread to her friends for a try. And its so genious that no harming stuff maks our clothes that clean, soft and a delightful smell.

Glorious smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the most beautiful smelling laundry liquid I have ever used. It cleans as well as my previous supermarket laundry liquid. Highly recommended

The best laundry soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always want to buy this from regular company but it cost too much, My web searching found iherb with almost half the price,same stuff and fast shipping! Thank you

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love the scent and this laundry soap gets the clothes so clean and uses only 4 small cap fulls.