Posted by TBReviews on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beside the lovely, freshly sophisticated aroma in the bathroom and the balcony where I dry my clothes, this soap does a good job. My clothes are clean and smell great. The best thing is you use SO little and get fantastic results. I used half a capful to a medium load. The price seems high but in reality it's cheaper for me because I don't use the same as with other brands to get the same results. I will definitively re-purchase this product as well as will recommend it for friends! If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Indigo Wild's Zum Clean Frankincense & Myrrh scent is my all-time favorite essential oil blend in all their products, and this laundry soap is no exception. Rich and lasting scent, even after the drying cycle. Clothes come out clean, fragrant, and soft. I'm never without it.

Indigo Wild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.

Smells wonderful and a very long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are products you do not want to be without anymore, this one is such a product, my laundry smells wonderful as does the washing machine, the ingredients are great for the environment and for your body and you do not need a lot. Our clothes are clean (we are two adults with pets, can not talk about kids but for us it works great!)Will order again and again!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product! I was a little hesitant to buy this particular scent at first, but a lot of people seemed to love it, so I gave it a shot and I love it! The fragrance lingers in the freshly washed clothes for a while, but it's very subtle. My bath towels feel a little softer too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product ! It smells so good. I only use 1/8 cup per load. It keeps my washing machine clean and everything smells lovely. Will continue to purchase this product :)

Smells and Cleans Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This laundry soap has a nice uplifting scent. I like how the brand uses all natural essential oils and coconut oil. It cleans my clothes great and my laundry room smells wonderful! I have a top load washer so I go through a lot more soap than the recommended amount.

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful , cleans clothes completely and gently.

Love this frankincense and myrrh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I have a front loader so can't have high sudsing.. and its perfect. The smell is wonderful, very good to have the faint leftover smell in sheets and towels and clothing. Last week I ran out of shampoo so used a small amount of this diluted and it was great! IMO Ingredients are fine for body and the bicarb does need to be weak on the hair. And the smell was loved by others. Myrrh and frankness have wonderful positive effects in therapeutic aromatherapy... e.g. cancer. I am tempted by eucalyptus washing liquid because it kills dust mites and inactivates allergens in the dust mite faeces but really I want this. So I can spray diluted eucalyptus about but use this Zum for my washing. This may do it too as a range of essential oils do dong dust mites and other scourges. I am very glad Zum make this.

Psoriasis & Eczema folks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for almost a year now. I really like how soft it is on my clothes and smells comforting. Also, I like how a little goes a long way! I have Psoriasis and it has not irritate my skin compared to other laundry detergent. When I can, I like to buy these for others to try :-) esp. those with kids! Only cons is I wish they sold it in larger bulk and at my local stores... but iHerb has remarkable fast shipping.