Smells very natural.I like this and the frankincense scent

Posted by marley on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it yet,however it smells nice and not too strong.I will buy again.Click username to see other reviews.

Good and economic

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this detergent, but the smell is too much for me, baby seems ok with it. I used one bottle for more than 4 months and there is still some in it. Next time would like to try another flavor. Can recommend it for baby clothes

Good for children

Posted by Yevheniia on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for child's laundry, great smell, no allergy

Smells fantastic, very fresh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always bought the francinsence but it was out of stock that´s why I tried this one and it is amazing, zum clean really is a product I will purchase again and again and again....

Smells divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is wonderful and no need to use fabric softener with this product. I find measuring the 4 caps per wash messy and results in sticky hands after use. Would love a measuring cup that can be used with this

Even the husband likes it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since using this laundry soap my clothes, towels and rugs have lost the coating from the dryer sheets. Don't need them anymore! Might get a little static depending on the fabric but I can live with that. The towels are much more absorbent. Nice light scent and everything feels and looks clean. I live in a farm so everyone have dirty clothes. My husband says it smells good and he doubted using only one tablespoon but he has adjusted. Very Happy I have this a try. It's hard to break some old habits! Bye bye Tide!

I like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lingers nicely on your clean clothes, I like it. I could wish for an easier pour, but that's because I am sloppy. I shall certainly buy again.

Nice smell but clothes too soft afterwards

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but left clothes feeling a bit too soft to touch for my liking (similar to fabric softener feel) - personal preference only

not a great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pretty chemically smell which i wasn't expecting..

Best-smelling laundry ever!

Posted by HDumas on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

A friend who was moving gave me her remaining soap. I couldn't believe how good it made the close smell, and it used a lot less soap than I was used to using with my Kirkland laundry detergent. The aromatherapy laundry soap quickly became a new house staple.

1 2