Smells very natural.I like this and the frankincense scent

Posted by marley on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it yet,however it smells nice and not too strong.I will buy again.Click username to see other reviews.

Good for children

Posted by Yevheniia on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for child's laundry, great smell, no allergy

Smells fantastic, very fresh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always bought the francinsence but it was out of stock that´s why I tried this one and it is amazing, zum clean really is a product I will purchase again and again and again....

Even the husband likes it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since using this laundry soap my clothes, towels and rugs have lost the coating from the dryer sheets. Don't need them anymore! Might get a little static depending on the fabric but I can live with that. The towels are much more absorbent. Nice light scent and everything feels and looks clean. I live in a farm so everyone have dirty clothes. My husband says it smells good and he doubted using only one tablespoon but he has adjusted. Very Happy I have this a try. It's hard to break some old habits! Bye bye Tide!

I like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lingers nicely on your clean clothes, I like it. I could wish for an easier pour, but that's because I am sloppy. I shall certainly buy again.

Best-smelling laundry ever!

Posted by HDumas on Mar 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A friend who was moving gave me her remaining soap. I couldn't believe how good it made the close smell, and it used a lot less soap than I was used to using with my Kirkland laundry detergent. The aromatherapy laundry soap quickly became a new house staple.

Worth Trying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Pretty clean. Gently natural smell. Save the environment and save the earth !

Excellent detergent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Zum cleans well, smells good, our sensitive kids react well to it and good value to boost.

Really nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this

I love the scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice refreshing scent. Not too heavy, but just enough to make the laundry room and the laundry smell nice. I just love this stuff!

1 2