Fantastic - Indigo Wild ZUM Clean !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Indigo Wild ZUM Clean products as it really help my kid with eczema..but Im very sad that iHerb is no longer carrying many different types of this Laundry soap esp the bigger sizes for eg Lavender etc. (Very difficult to find in my Country..)

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I first got sick, the doctors said throw away all the chemicals and change your life. I was really hesitant about trying the natural detergents because in the past I didn't find them effective. This one works very well and leaves our clothes smelling fresh. I'm very happy with it. We both only wear work clothes that don't get extremely dirty, so I imagine if you had a house full of dirty kids, it might be another story, but for us, it suited well.

Will keep buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans clothes just as well as conventional laundry soaps and gives clothes a really nice,fresh smell!

Cleans with a great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Cleans without chemicals, has natural softening agents and a great scent that's not too heavy, and does the job with minimal amounts. I did notice that my whites were not as bright after many uses; perhaps the artificial 'bluing' agents from the big chemical name brand detergents were fooling me with their 'whitening' ability. I will often still use these detergents for heavily soiled or contaminated items (I am a nurse, and am exposed to some nasty things), but for most loads, this wonderful product does the trick.

Zum yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am loving this laundry soap. Nice light scent and seems to be getting things clean. I live on a farm so we have dirty clothes and rugs. The towels are much more absorbent now without the coating from the former use of dryer sheets. Very pleased!

Refreshing scent

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the refreshing scent.

Natural, Clean Smell----Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It took a long time but finally I found the perfect laundry soap. I have a sensitive nose and allergies and this one is the best I've ever found and I will continue to use it as long as it's available. A little goes a long way.

Smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful, cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful and cleans really well

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not only my laundry smell fresh, my whole kitchen smell refreshing too. All my laundries so smooth and soft.

1 2 3