best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i think this is the best cleanser i have ever used, it wasnt what i expecting as it said it was an oil, but the oils are saponafied so it does turn into a creamy foam, which i thought would dry my skin , but it doesnt and i love hw it makes it feel, the smell was a bit stronger than thought it would be too, but have bought it again

As good as Shu Uemura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good price and it removes my makeup very good!

말이 필요없죠

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

성분만 봐도 깔끔하니 흠잡을데 없어요. 향도 은은하니 좋구요. 하지만 촉촉한거 찾는분들 비추. 딱 제기능만 합니다. 촉촉한거 원하시는 분들은 보습성분 들어있는 다른제품 찾으셔야 할듯.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, good ingredients and doesn't leave your face feeling very dry. I have naturally oily-normal skin and it works well on me! Reasons why it isn't 5 stars: - Doesn't dry out skin, but it does dry it a teeny bit. - The bottle always leaks when it comes in the mail and wastes some of the precious stuff!

Favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had problematic skin since I was a teen. Now my skin is of a mixed type and different cleansers would make it either too dry or too irritated and oily. This one smells heavenly: very energizing citrus aroma.It also leaves my skin clean without tightening or irritating it. Thumbs up! Will buy more next time! :) P.S. tested in humid and hot climate

it's the perfect cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love the smell. It's not overbearing at all, just soothing. I wish they'd made a perfume oil with this scent! It takes off makeup and spf. Makes my skin feel really clean and not drying at all. Hasn't given me any blemishes or irritation.

safe cleanser that does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a mild,not overtly soapy cleanser , that does help to clean the face. I like that it doesn't leave my face feeling overly dry.tight or stripped after cleansing. Mild, so you need 2-3 squirts to clean sufficiently but I like the fact that the list of ingredients is short and not filled with a long-list of chemicals that you can't recognize.

期望过高

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

读太多好评, 期望过高. 质地水汪汪. 香味是自然的. 使用后稍干燥

good cleansing oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good, but dont use it on your eyes!

Great One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Make my face so clean. Love it

1 2 3 4