Refreshment that is fit for a king

Posted by stevesiherb on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For centuries Frankincense & Myrrh has been the gift for kings. This product is so refreshing, and vitalizing to any room. For those who need a vital and vigorous smell for a room this is the product for you. Very revitalizing, the best smelling scent,good to relieve depression and very good for your immunity.

love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fell in love with the Frankincense & Myrrh

lovely spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is quite strong, but lovely. I personally love the frankincense scent, but other people might have problem with that.

Lovely Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buying; tried and kinda like the scent. Tad strong so have to make sure not to spray too near the object n too much.

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ניחוח מתוק ומשכר שאני מאוד אוהבת. מתז קליל עושה את העבודה ותכולת הבקבוק מספיקה לזמן רב מאוד.

I got it last year as a gift, my whole family loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mist is so great, 2 sprays will make a whole room smell wonderful, it isn't cheap but,in this case -- you get what you pay for. In fact I ordered 4 bottles. I gave one to my sister for her Birthday & she & her family are now fans also.

Nice mist ever used

Posted by FreeminderEmi on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and stay long

Nice scent

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice and relaxing scent.

loved this!!

Posted by violetdream on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I went through my bottle so fast. I didn't use it as a body spray but would spritz some on my pillow at night, or the couch, or just in the air. The smell was just heavenly.

Compliments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are a few people who have complimented this "fragrance". In all the years of purchasing different perfumes and colognes, this is the first time people have asked what is it that I have on.

1 2 3 4