Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite body sprays from Indigo Wild! A little goes a long way. Smells wonderful, great for man or womam.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and scent is long lasting!

No regrets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell! Would be buying again. But might not appeal to everyone.

Love this mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I spray a light mist on my sofa blankets and throw pillows. Makes the entire room fresh. I also use just a drop on the inside of my winter coats. People always ask me what the wonderful fragrance is!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Long lasting and not too overpowering. Am convinced so gonna purchase some other scents and products from this maker.

Lovely powdery scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this scent! I purchased this along with the body oil and am in love with both! It has a sweet woody powdery scent, which lasts well. I love it as a body spray, or as a light mist to freshen up clothing/bedding. Definitely my most favourite scent of the Zum range. Totally addicted!

Wonderful exotic scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very exotic scent, unlike anything else I've tried. Very strong and lasts a long time. It has earthy notes but is kind of sweet at the same time, so I imagine it wouldn't be for everyone. But I adore it. Will certainly purchase again.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot! The fragrance is exciting!

love, love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shake, spray & go. I use as a spritz with a dab of patchouli. The more the time goes by, the more it smells. I like to smell fragrance on me so use on pulse points : )

Love Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with my Frankincense & Myrrh. I really would love a candle with this scent. I'm sharing your website with friends.