Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just finished my first bottle of Indiumease. Within one week of starting the supplement my sleep improved immensely. I do not wake up in the night and sleep very soundly. My energy has increased as a result of finally sleeping well! I have been prematurely gray (snowy white actually) for about 10 years. (I'm 42 years old.) Since taking indium my hair is returning to it's natual color. Amazing. I'm not certain if it's just the indium causing these results or if the indium facilitates better absorption of other supplements that I'm using. But there's a definite improvement since I began using it.

very interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

does wonders for sleep and arthritis. i would give it the whole 5 stars if it didn't have this 'quality' still mesmerizing me. it's mostly positive but i wouldn't recommend i to anyone. there's something spiritual/metaphysical in line with monatomic minerals to this one.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought the silver bullet for my mom and after two weeks its helping to deminish the gray hairs. Niceeee!

Better Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks, I noticed I was sleeping better. I followed the instructions and took 1 drop for every 50 lbs of weight. During week 3, I noticed I was sleeping like a rock which is great because I was waking up 1-2x a night. ***it's been 3 months, still sleeping great, but have not noticed any other differences**

tastes bad but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It does help me sleep a bit better, and made me feel more energetic. I'm only giving it four stars because I haven't noticed an earthshaking difference yet...maybe in time.

Indiumease The Silver Bullet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Indiumease is a good product, aside from it's awful taste that I endure every morning (blah), I think it is working quite well.