Best Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have taken many magnesium supplements over the years and this is by far the best! No nasty fillers and derived from natural sources. Just wish it was in stock :)

Good product but citrate is the issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product with no fillers, binders or other nasty stuff but only the magnesium citrate is an issue. If only Innate Response could eliminate magnesium citrate which has side effects like causing stomach cramps and also lowering ceruloplasmin. Both malate and glycinate is such a perfect combo in this one pill. Another request, if Innate Response could state the amount of each type of magnesium in mg in their label, it would be of great help. Innate Response by itself is a great company with very good supplements. Hope they will look into this issue of magnesium citrate. Thanks.

Excellent Magnesium Supplement

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on May 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the evenings 1 or 2 capsules. In the morning I take 1 capsule of Life Extension Magnesium Caps. About 40 % of magnesium taken is absorped so you need to take quite a lot to get enough! Please, visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy that I found INNATE to order my Magneisum. I will look at other products and will be ordering. I love INNATE because of the purity with no unwanted fillers. Thank you for this site.

Good Magnesium - For Women!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was given an Innate probiotic herb prescribed to me by my naturopath last year. He only prescribes the good stuff - organic. So I did a search to see if Innate sold magnesium and was very happy to see that iherb sells a range of products from them. I started taking Doctor's best magnesium after reading good reviews for giddiness/migraines during the period cycle - which was something I started to have after having a baby. But upon doing much research, it's recommended that we take whole foods blend of herbs. I highly recommend this product. I take it for two weeks per month (a week before a period up till the end of the period). So far, coupled with good nutrition, exercise, rest and prayers, I've been without dizziness for 4 months now. Thumbs up!

cures leg cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to compare to other magnesium products, but since I began taking I have not had any lef or foot cramps. Will reorder!

Didn't help with bowels

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take magnesium mostly to help with regular bowel movements, though I also know it's important for the heart. I had been using the CALM magnesium powder by Natural Vitality for years. The CALM stopped working and didn’t dissolve completely anymore like it always had. It even had gunk settle at the bottom of my cup. So I quit taking CALM and ordered this Innate Response Formula to see if it would work. Didn't notice any benefit after taking for over 2 months. I'm going to try another product, which I'll review when I finish taking that for a couple months.

Effective and very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective and very good. Used by me and my wife. Strong suggested. Additional suggestion. Use DHL Express. USA to Switzerland just four days.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this particular product for over 2 years now on the advice of a doctor. .As magnesium is an essential mineral I have found this to be is excellent, It keeps my magnesium level constant and as an added bonus, again on the doctor's advice, when taken in the evening seems to consistently allow me to sleep through the night which was not always the case.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase