good

Posted by 5445397386813802859 on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is gentle on the skin and creates a generous heavy foam with just a little amount of product. The tube is good size , so for the price it is good. I have sensitive skin and so far it s been satisfying me. Cleans well the skin and pleasant to use. I will buy again and try other product of this brand.

Good, efficient and gentle

Posted by 5734148431931378550 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All the Innisfree Green Tea series is remarkably good and efficient. I wonder why there are so few brands featuring only green tea, an exellent product for the skin,. You feel the changes imediatly. By using green tea cleaning, serum and cream it really gets potent. To take green tea supplemnet will also help to even out your skin, keep humidity and have less wrinkles. I've tried it for 6 months, and it works!

Good

Posted by 5245458285964854174 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive combination skin (oily side). It cleans but does not dry my face. Just a small amount is enough, so very reasonable price. I want to try some other cleansers from Innisfree, unlikely to re-purchase this one.

Would give it 0 if I could

Posted by 5081748232170514952 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pH on this thing is WAY too high (tested it using pH strips), it's also super stripping and really heavily fragranced, and if any gets anywhere near your eye they will burn for at least 5 minutes. Super disappointed.

Good

Posted by 4751393178169354531 on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Have not tried it, but i gotta say...

Posted by 4793108319766298981 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sooo exited to try this. Just received it this morning. Can already tell the smell is amazingly good, and the product itself came early and in great condition. And best of all it is actually huge ! won't need to purchased till after 3-4 month ..approximately XD Writing anther review as soon as i try this product <3

love it

Posted by 5079617480256129367 on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This foam cleanser smells great and works really well for people with oily skin, it cleanses the skin ... would totally buy this again

Works well for sensitive skin

Posted by 5499599469395595029 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have got sensitive skin and this works well.

Love this product!!!

Posted by 5720788551948028405 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely will buy this again! the smell is great! it makes my skin clear and clean

THANK YOU KOREA!

Posted by 5746225683643922024 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser from korea is brilliant - cleanses, gentle on the skin, smells really good and the scent isin't too strong, pleasant packaging, mattifies the skin, not harsh on my skin (blemish prone and combination) and calms the redness! A little bit is sufficient for each wash :) my sister has dry to very dry skin, tried it too and now wants this to herself. Our first time trying out innisfree products, needless to say we are super impressed.

1 2