Green Tea Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and lathers up nicely. Although if you have a sensitive patch or broken skin it does burn. My face is pretty sensitive but I haven’t broken out once with this. It’s also pretty drying but I’ve just been using moisturizer after I wash my face. I was trying to buy cruelty free products only but I’m not sure if this fits the bill or not.

Decent cleanser!

Posted by kathleenx on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser foams up A LOT so you only need a pea sized amount to lather it into a decent foam. Its heavily fragranced with green tea but its not unpleasant. I wouldn't use more than a pea sized amount because it could dry out your skin but I usually just make sure to use toner after and finish off with a good moisturizer

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell good, like it

Didn't fit me

Posted by ada-lakevich on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I heard lots of positive opinions about this Korean brand, but when I washed my face with this, the skin got reddish and hot like a blush. It kept like this for the whole evening. I got a little scared and didn't use it anymore. My skin is normal, I am 37 years old and not allergic to anything. Weird.

Great cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin, this makes my skin feel so soft! A little goes a long way.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but I don't like his smell

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2016 | Verified Purchase