favorite serum hands down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite serum I've tried from instanatural and in general. I've seen a lot of great reviews on these and was excited to try it..It's worth the hype. Smells and feels amazing. Has great natural ingredients. Been using it for a bit and already seeing great results. A+

Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a similar product, but this one is far superior -- and much cheaper! I use this product in the evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing, and it really tightens up my skins and helps with blemishes. You do have to be careful with sun exposure, but I use this product only in the evening and use an SPF moisturizer during the day. Highly recommend!

i am happy to have come across this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used to have acne due to too much whey protein and i managed to reduce my acne using antibiotics. however the pigmentation remained. i came across this product and it takes about 2 weeks to see the result. i applied every night. it smells fruity. love the smell. i applied generously on my skin and after 2 weeks my skin looks as if it is glowing. the pigmentation is lesser, its is still there but lesser after the first 2 weeks. takes more time for the pigmentation to fade. true enough after using about a month it looks much much better than before. i used to be very subconscious about my pigmentation and now i feel glad that the annoying patch has slowly but surely look similar to my skin tone. i will keep this product in my daily regimen for ever and ever. i bought this product after reading the reviews here in iherb and i am glad that the reviewer was very spot on in his review. therefore i decided to take my time to write this review so that others may benefit from this truly amazing product!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had this product for almost 2 months now and I love it. I like to wait a while before leaving a review on a product like this because it's pretty hard to say within 3 weeks whether or not it works but I have had tremendous results. My skin looks and feels tighter and my complexion has REALLY cleared up! Highly recommend!

Best Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It clear my face within 4 days. One of my best purchase. I don't use every day. But twice week give me super glow. Initially I had breakout as I used with acid moisturizer but now it seems my skin like this serum. Definitely recommend.

Awesome for oily/acne prone skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I came off hormonal birth control about 6 months and my skin has been OUT OF CONTROL. No matter what face products I tried I've been a mess and my sebum has been super thick(hormonal fluctuations do this) This product has helped thin my skin oil, clear my pores, clear my hormonal acne and reduce wrinkles. I only use it once before bed and am extra careful to make sure I wear extra sun protection. (we don't get summer here so I'm not too worried but I always wear an spf anyway) This serum has sold this brand to me, I am going to buy more of their products. I am impressed and the price is very reasonable. You don't need much of this product and it goes a long way.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will purchase again as my skin loves it - It's now calmer and has no more breakouts!

best thing ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this with vitamin c serum and sometimes interchange it at night with the other serums..has retinol and vitamin c so it's great for exfoliation and making your feel soft and supple..and works great for acne

My new favorite age defying serum!

Posted by Rachel W on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed all around with this product. Everything from the packaging of the product to the results! There are so many of these serums out on the market now, it is almost impossible to be able to find the right one and at a price you can be comfortable with. I finally do not have to look any further after trying this one which is a huge relief, I have spent so much money and time on other brands even well known brands that are outrageously priced for the amount you get. I actually find this one to be much better than the well known name brands. There is a very nice scent to the serum, not a chemical type smell with others. It is also not greasy and dries fairly fast. I also liked the fact that on the box and bottle, the caution statements are something that are very important to know. I personally appreciate this as most companies will not be so honest and detailed . The bottle is very classy and includes a no mess dropper. It seems that what I bought will last a while as only a small amount is needed, at least for me this may vary for others. I feel that I have finally found a product I will stick with and the price is very fair. Also, when I opened the box on one of the flaps was a little note " To quit, ensures failure". I love little things like that. I highly recommend this product for those who are looking for a great age defying and skin clearing serum. There are a lot of wonderful ingredients that are stated in the title but also has tree oil. Hopefully others who have had trouble finding one serum that works and the price is great for the quality, have to not look any further from reading my review or just giving it a try like I did. I am very pleased with my purchase and can definitely say I will be back again!

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It soothed certain lines on my forehead, curbed breakout, fastened the process for the scar to fade. Love it!!