favorite serum hands down

Posted by 5338974855904504378 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite serum I've tried from instanatural and in general. I've seen a lot of great reviews on these and was excited to try it..It's worth the hype. Smells and feels amazing. Has great natural ingredients. Been using it for a bit and already seeing great results. A+

Highly recommend!

Posted by 5629109094006169978 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a similar product, but this one is far superior -- and much cheaper! I use this product in the evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing, and it really tightens up my skins and helps with blemishes. You do have to be careful with sun exposure, but I use this product only in the evening and use an SPF moisturizer during the day. Highly recommend!

Awesome for oily/acne prone skin!

Posted by 4854160152025423161 on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I came off hormonal birth control about 6 months and my skin has been OUT OF CONTROL. No matter what face products I tried I've been a mess and my sebum has been super thick(hormonal fluctuations do this) This product has helped thin my skin oil, clear my pores, clear my hormonal acne and reduce wrinkles. I only use it once before bed and am extra careful to make sure I wear extra sun protection. (we don't get summer here so I'm not too worried but I always wear an spf anyway) This serum has sold this brand to me, I am going to buy more of their products. I am impressed and the price is very reasonable. You don't need much of this product and it goes a long way.

Amazing!

Posted by 4840688954960978065 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had this product for almost 2 months now and I love it. I like to wait a while before leaving a review on a product like this because it's pretty hard to say within 3 weeks whether or not it works but I have had tremendous results. My skin looks and feels tighter and my complexion has REALLY cleared up! Highly recommend!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will purchase again as my skin loves it - It's now calmer and has no more breakouts!

i am happy to have come across this product

Posted by 4986987994088261538 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used to have acne due to too much whey protein and i managed to reduce my acne using antibiotics. however the pigmentation remained. i came across this product and it takes about 2 weeks to see the result. i applied every night. it smells fruity. love the smell. i applied generously on my skin and after 2 weeks my skin looks as if it is glowing. the pigmentation is lesser, its is still there but lesser after the first 2 weeks. takes more time for the pigmentation to fade. true enough after using about a month it looks much much better than before. i used to be very subconscious about my pigmentation and now i feel glad that the annoying patch has slowly but surely look similar to my skin tone. i will keep this product in my daily regimen for ever and ever. i bought this product after reading the reviews here in iherb and i am glad that the reviewer was very spot on in his review. therefore i decided to take my time to write this review so that others may benefit from this truly amazing product!

It Works Absolutely Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Last year August, I've been dealing with hormonal imbalance which caused skin breakouts especially in my chest and back. Since skin breakouts such as pimple wasn't really a problem for me while getting through the puberty stage, now I really dont know what products to use to have a clear skin once again. Going to Dermatologist wasn't really my option since its not really a serious case and I find it expensive. Good thing I got to check on this serum and im glad that even almost a week of using it, I can see slight progress. It dries up some pimples that soon will be ready to be exfoliated. Yes! it is better to use it at night especially when the problem are is on your face to prevent further damage due to sun exposure. I can't wait to see full progress with continuous use.

what a name

Posted by 4911476973049443481 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so i bought this product because with a name like age-defying skin clearing serum i figured it would solve all my skin woes and WOW i am truly amazed. it has a ton of amazing ingredients that are all naturally derived and it smells great. i apply it daily and it absorbs right into my face and my skin is looking brighter and smoother already. i have a combination of sun damage, fine lines and general acne scars from early on in life when i would constantly pick at my face. ive already begun to notice a pretty substantial difference and am happy to report that my hyperpigmentation seems to be getting better (i've only been using this serum for a few weeks so time will tell) but for once i have a serum that i can apply to my whole face to treat ALL my problems rather than having to spot treat and have things that irritate my hyperpigmented areas, etc. it's just amazing and i love it so much.

Miracle

Posted by 4841061490350211122 on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this religiously before bed and sometimes I'll combine it with other serums but this is the first I apply. My skin looks so much better that I wish I could post before and after.

Best Serum

Posted by 4796561587889000112 on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It clear my face within 4 days. One of my best purchase. I don't use every day. But twice week give me super glow. Initially I had breakout as I used with acid moisturizer but now it seems my skin like this serum. Definitely recommend.

1 2 3 4