favorite serum hands down

Posted by 5338974855904504378 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite serum I've tried from instanatural and in general. I've seen a lot of great reviews on these and was excited to try it..It's worth the hype. Smells and feels amazing. Has great natural ingredients. Been using it for a bit and already seeing great results. A+

Highly recommend!

Posted by 5629109094006169978 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a similar product, but this one is far superior -- and much cheaper! I use this product in the evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing, and it really tightens up my skins and helps with blemishes. You do have to be careful with sun exposure, but I use this product only in the evening and use an SPF moisturizer during the day. Highly recommend!

Amazing!

Posted by 4840688954960978065 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had this product for almost 2 months now and I love it. I like to wait a while before leaving a review on a product like this because it's pretty hard to say within 3 weeks whether or not it works but I have had tremendous results. My skin looks and feels tighter and my complexion has REALLY cleared up! Highly recommend!

i am happy to have come across this product

Posted by 4986987994088261538 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used to have acne due to too much whey protein and i managed to reduce my acne using antibiotics. however the pigmentation remained. i came across this product and it takes about 2 weeks to see the result. i applied every night. it smells fruity. love the smell. i applied generously on my skin and after 2 weeks my skin looks as if it is glowing. the pigmentation is lesser, its is still there but lesser after the first 2 weeks. takes more time for the pigmentation to fade. true enough after using about a month it looks much much better than before. i used to be very subconscious about my pigmentation and now i feel glad that the annoying patch has slowly but surely look similar to my skin tone. i will keep this product in my daily regimen for ever and ever. i bought this product after reading the reviews here in iherb and i am glad that the reviewer was very spot on in his review. therefore i decided to take my time to write this review so that others may benefit from this truly amazing product!

Love this serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is awesome. I've noticed it has reduced fine lines around my eyes. I like how powerful and natural it is. It leaves my skin plump and hydrated. A great age defying serum. Highly recommend it!!!

Brighten up your face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There's nothing more you could ask of a skin product. Just putting this serum on once a day game me a glowing complexion that made me look so bright and awake. My skin appeared so much softer and Ive looked so much younger after using it. Will definitely keep buying this product

Amazing serum

Posted by 5718418947701659569 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite impressed so far with the quality of this serum. It leaves my skin looking bright and plump. I was surprised when it cleared up a few blemishes I had and I haven't had any new ones pop up since starting this. It has a light refreshing citrus scent and the typical serum consistency. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Best I've Tried Yet!

Posted by 4892625246828054109 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Instanatural age defying skin cleaning serum is a product I recently ordered. I thought I’d give it a shot because I was sick and tired of getting poor results from competing products that were supposed to do the same thing. After just a week I’ve noticed a huge difference in the skin on my face. Before using, I had tons of wrinkles and bad acne and thought that nothing would be able to fix it. After trying to use Proactiv, I was left with little to no benefits. After searching continuously, I realized that there were reasons my proactive wasn’t working. With this product, my face now appears to be much lighter, and the wrinkles are beginning to fade, and this is just after 7 days of use! I can’t recommend this product enough, I just wish it came in a better size. The price for this age defying skin serum is also something worth mentioning, at just over $20 you’re not going to beat it!

Instantly satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Paired this serum with the Insta Natural eye gel and my face has never felt so refreshed. The scent is wonderful and the all-natural ingredients are perfect for what I was looking for. Great product.

wow!

Posted by 5188306955312769089 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a serum to help clear up my skin for a while so I figured a name like "Skin Clearing Serum" would do just that. A quick read of the ingredient label later and its clear why this product is advertised as an anti aging skin clearing serum. It's got an incredibly combination of potent natural ingredients including Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang just to mention a few. All of these ingredients in isolation have been known to help cure your skin naturally so combining them like this makes perfect sense. I've only been using this for a few weeks now so it's hard to say whether or not my skin is really that different but it feels different to the touch and I think I look more vibrant and awake after using it so thats what matters, right?

1 2