Helps with dark circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the results so far! My skin is glowing like never before and my dark circles are 80% lighter. I look fresh and dewy without makeup.

Works great, can be applied under makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I press a few drops of this oil on my face, let it absorb completely and put my foundation. My foundation looks more blended and I get a dewy finish that I love. Since, I stared using this product my acne scars have reduced tremendously.

Totally Worth It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some people might be thrown off by such a price for a little bottle, but it is worth every single penny you pay. Just a few drops at a time, and it makes your skin look sooo much younger. The argan is such a unique smell, and I find that it can help me relax when I'm stressed out just by smelling it. I love this and will totally buy again when I run out!

Hydrates my skin without the heavy feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dehydrated skin, dull skin and this products hydrates it instantly without leaving an oily residue. My skin is looking more bright and even and I don't even need a moisturizer over it.

Hubby loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this product in his hair and beard. He felt a noticeable difference in the softness of his beard from the very first use. This product also includes lavender, frankincense and patchouli, the aroma of which keeps his mind relaxed throughout the day.

Great price, great oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using this product. It smells nice and it gives me the overall sensation that it will benefit my skin in the future! I love that it is for all skin types, as I always have trouble using products because they make me break out. But this has been great and I haven't had any problems after a few days of using it everyday!

Magic in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from acne scars, and i read on twitter about an article which states roseship oil serum can cure that, so i ordered this little USDA organic bottle. I have been using it twice a day in the morning and at night before going to sleep. i have noticed a significant difference. the scars are peeling off. no new break outs and skin is looking more vibrant. oh make sure you apply a moisturizer after leaving it on for like10 min. i use a vitamin C serum by instanatural with it and they both compliments each other

Smells very lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells very lovely and I can recommend it

Smells like herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

So when I took this out of the box I could already smell the serum-but it does smell lovely! Just two drops is enough for my face and arms. Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good byr scars, hello brigthen skin

1 2