Helps with dark circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the results so far! My skin is glowing like never before and my dark circles are 80% lighter. I look fresh and dewy without makeup.

InstaNatural is now my favorite :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells so good! I started using it to help thin out my foundation and I love it! It lasts longer and goes on smoother. It was a little spendy but it is more than worth it! :)

Hubby loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this product in his hair and beard. He felt a noticeable difference in the softness of his beard from the very first use. This product also includes lavender, frankincense and patchouli, the aroma of which keeps his mind relaxed throughout the day.

Totally Worth It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some people might be thrown off by such a price for a little bottle, but it is worth every single penny you pay. Just a few drops at a time, and it makes your skin look sooo much younger. The argan is such a unique smell, and I find that it can help me relax when I'm stressed out just by smelling it. I love this and will totally buy again when I run out!

Great price, great oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using this product. It smells nice and it gives me the overall sensation that it will benefit my skin in the future! I love that it is for all skin types, as I always have trouble using products because they make me break out. But this has been great and I haven't had any problems after a few days of using it everyday!

Magic in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from acne scars, and i read on twitter about an article which states roseship oil serum can cure that, so i ordered this little USDA organic bottle. I have been using it twice a day in the morning and at night before going to sleep. i have noticed a significant difference. the scars are peeling off. no new break outs and skin is looking more vibrant. oh make sure you apply a moisturizer after leaving it on for like10 min. i use a vitamin C serum by instanatural with it and they both compliments each other

Smells very lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells very lovely and I can recommend it

Hydrates my skin without the heavy feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dehydrated skin, dull skin and this products hydrates it instantly without leaving an oily residue. My skin is looking more bright and even and I don't even need a moisturizer over it.

Addresses a plethora of issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has been helping immensely with signs of aging and dark spots on the face as well as the back of my hands. Along with rosehip oil and argan oil that help replenish the skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, this also contains Frankincense Essential Oil that is well known to brighten and reduce the appearance of discoloration.

Smells like herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So when I took this out of the box I could already smell the serum-but it does smell lovely! Just two drops is enough for my face and arms. Thank you!