Works great, can be applied under makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I press a few drops of this oil on my face, let it absorb completely and put my foundation. My foundation looks more blended and I get a dewy finish that I love. Since, I stared using this product my acne scars have reduced tremendously.

Helps with dark circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the results so far! My skin is glowing like never before and my dark circles are 80% lighter. I look fresh and dewy without makeup.

Hydrates my skin without the heavy feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dehydrated skin, dull skin and this products hydrates it instantly without leaving an oily residue. My skin is looking more bright and even and I don't even need a moisturizer over it.

InstaNatural is now my favorite :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells so good! I started using it to help thin out my foundation and I love it! It lasts longer and goes on smoother. It was a little spendy but it is more than worth it! :)

Hubby loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this product in his hair and beard. He felt a noticeable difference in the softness of his beard from the very first use. This product also includes lavender, frankincense and patchouli, the aroma of which keeps his mind relaxed throughout the day.

Totally Worth It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some people might be thrown off by such a price for a little bottle, but it is worth every single penny you pay. Just a few drops at a time, and it makes your skin look sooo much younger. The argan is such a unique smell, and I find that it can help me relax when I'm stressed out just by smelling it. I love this and will totally buy again when I run out!

Great price, great oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using this product. It smells nice and it gives me the overall sensation that it will benefit my skin in the future! I love that it is for all skin types, as I always have trouble using products because they make me break out. But this has been great and I haven't had any problems after a few days of using it everyday!

Magic in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from acne scars, and i read on twitter about an article which states roseship oil serum can cure that, so i ordered this little USDA organic bottle. I have been using it twice a day in the morning and at night before going to sleep. i have noticed a significant difference. the scars are peeling off. no new break outs and skin is looking more vibrant. oh make sure you apply a moisturizer after leaving it on for like10 min. i use a vitamin C serum by instanatural with it and they both compliments each other

Smells very lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells very lovely and I can recommend it

Less hairfall, no frizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product mainly for my hair. I rub a bit of this serum into my hair and the brushing goes much smoother. My hair does not tangle throughout the day and I am also noticing less hairfall.

1 2