Great Eye Serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyes have been struggling with bouts of puffiness and bad bags under them. The good news is that I found this product sooner rather than later. The Instanatural Eye Serum is a one of a kind product with one of a kind results. In two weeks you can see changes in the skin under your eyes and experience drastic increases in beauty if you use it like it’s recommended to be used. I’ve tried many different eye serums and this is the only one that’s worked well enough for me so far. The others aren’t even worth the high price that they’re being sold for. After doing some trial and error, the best time to use is at nighttime. If you decide to use it in the morning, you’re going to be more likely to have “greasy skin” during the whole day. When you use it at night, it has time to really soak into the skin and work its magic. Also, if it comes down between the Instanatural eye serum vs the eye cream, go with the serum! It works better and feels better on your skin!

Enter DIT 9359 *without space* for 5% off at checkout!

Posted by Enter DIT 9359 AtCheckout on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter DIT 9359 *without space* for 5% off at checkout!

A Fabulous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think he InstaNatual Eye Serum is a fabulous product. As a person who does not regularly get a full six hours of sleep, I have developed dark circles under my eyes. I have been using this product as suggested. I applied the serum around the eye area, using twice daily, in the morning and in the evening. After several weeks, I can see the gradual difference with this delicate skin area. I will continue using the serum with the end goal of the eradication of the darkened color under my eyes.

Great price great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using the eye serum and I can feel the tingling as it goes to work. It is very soothing and tightening. The dark circles have definitely lightened. The product absorbs quickly and my makeup glides easily over it. Would definitely buy again

Where was this?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had found this eye serum long time ago. In conjunctoin with the eye gel, it's working well in reducing my dark circles.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I both use this product. It smells fantastic and you can really feel it working when you use it. It makes our face tingly and has really helped make us look more like people and less like zombies.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really improved the under eye area!

Clean product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this product is clean and natural. I have been using for awhile and it is hard to say definitively how effective it is, but i use it daily and think it might be helping to reduce dark eye circles.

;(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product does not arrive!!!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The fact that I loved the Retinol Serum I ordered so I gave it a try again for this product with the eye cream. I like the citrus smell, absorb onto skin quickly and in couple weeks, I can see the difference on my skin, smoother and lines are finer.

1 2 3 4