Great Eye Serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyes have been struggling with bouts of puffiness and bad bags under them. The good news is that I found this product sooner rather than later. The Instanatural Eye Serum is a one of a kind product with one of a kind results. In two weeks you can see changes in the skin under your eyes and experience drastic increases in beauty if you use it like it’s recommended to be used. I’ve tried many different eye serums and this is the only one that’s worked well enough for me so far. The others aren’t even worth the high price that they’re being sold for. After doing some trial and error, the best time to use is at nighttime. If you decide to use it in the morning, you’re going to be more likely to have “greasy skin” during the whole day. When you use it at night, it has time to really soak into the skin and work its magic. Also, if it comes down between the Instanatural eye serum vs the eye cream, go with the serum! It works better and feels better on your skin!

Instanatural Eye Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helped in reducing the puffiness of my eyes due to lack of sleep

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It absorb very easy and it can go with my existing eye cream.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really improved the under eye area!

Great price great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using the eye serum and I can feel the tingling as it goes to work. It is very soothing and tightening. The dark circles have definitely lightened. The product absorbs quickly and my makeup glides easily over it. Would definitely buy again

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's been a few days and my skin is so hydrated I have super dry skin and this stuff really works.

A Fabulous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think he InstaNatual Eye Serum is a fabulous product. As a person who does not regularly get a full six hours of sleep, I have developed dark circles under my eyes. I have been using this product as suggested. I applied the serum around the eye area, using twice daily, in the morning and in the evening. After several weeks, I can see the gradual difference with this delicate skin area. I will continue using the serum with the end goal of the eradication of the darkened color under my eyes.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I both use this product. It smells fantastic and you can really feel it working when you use it. It makes our face tingly and has really helped make us look more like people and less like zombies.

Wonderful eye serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this eye serum. It has a nice light citrus fragrance that dissipates quickly. I have sensitivities to fragrances and I could use this serum with no problems.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its helping my eyebags and eyedark circle. As well as my eyes area is really moisturized. Great before eye cream and concelear. I love the texture of that serum, it is absorbed quickly and the skin keeps smooth. Strongly recommended.