Great Eye Serum!

Posted by 4892625246828054109 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyes have been struggling with bouts of puffiness and bad bags under them. The good news is that I found this product sooner rather than later. The Instanatural Eye Serum is a one of a kind product with one of a kind results. In two weeks you can see changes in the skin under your eyes and experience drastic increases in beauty if you use it like it’s recommended to be used. I’ve tried many different eye serums and this is the only one that’s worked well enough for me so far. The others aren’t even worth the high price that they’re being sold for. After doing some trial and error, the best time to use is at nighttime. If you decide to use it in the morning, you’re going to be more likely to have “greasy skin” during the whole day. When you use it at night, it has time to really soak into the skin and work its magic. Also, if it comes down between the Instanatural eye serum vs the eye cream, go with the serum! It works better and feels better on your skin!

Great price great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using the eye serum and I can feel the tingling as it goes to work. It is very soothing and tightening. The dark circles have definitely lightened. The product absorbs quickly and my makeup glides easily over it. Would definitely buy again

Clean product

Posted by 5658724696458390832 on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this product is clean and natural. I have been using for awhile and it is hard to say definitively how effective it is, but i use it daily and think it might be helping to reduce dark eye circles.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is light so is easily absorbed around the eye area. Remember to apply around the eye socket not to the eye skin itself. A little bit goes a long way making this eye-serum great value for money.

Cure to my Dark Circles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product to actually work on my dark circles. My skin is very sensitive and whenever I use a new product, I find my dark circles to get even puffier. Yet, because this product was natural and affordably priced, I thought I would give it a try. AMAZING. Initially, I thought my skin would have a bad reaction but I am so happy! My dark circles are fading and I can see a real difference!

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really surprised to report how great this product is! At first I was hesitant to use this product but it has turned into one of my very favorites. My dark circles have almost disappeared! This stuff is excellent.

Great eye serum

Posted by 5553387044126957935 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's tightening and depuffs my eyebags. It also has a orange colour that counteracts the blue/purple colour underneath the eyes. It has helped even out fine lines and to hydrate the skin. It sinks in fast so you can put an eyecream over it. I really like this product!

Me gusto

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Esta crema la compre porque estoy buscando remedios para mis ojeras, y de verdad que es un producto que me hace desaparecer bastante la sombra en mis ojos,

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In all honesty, I was cautious of this based on the color when I received it but I loved it and have been using it everynight! I can feel my skin getting tired and love the hydrating feeling when I put it on! I highly recommend this

great eye serum and great price😀😀

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the new ingredient eye serum that make my eye feel fresh and hydrate. Absorb to the skin very quick. Have to try it😀😀

1 2