best serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry skin and no matter how often I moisturizer, I still feel perpetually dry. I started using this serum before applying a moisturizer and boy does it make a difference. Idk if its the moisturizer helping seal the moisture in but my skin feels softer and less dry to the touch.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love instanatural serums! I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I have tried everything over the counter and tons of messy home remedies and nothing has ever worked. This serum is the only thing in 15 years that has made my face glow, nearly eliminated my acne, and even decreased my fine lines. I will never go without this stuff again. Plus it's easy! Just wash your face, rub on the serum and you're done. The only time I get pimples now is when I am hormonal but they are no longer the deep painful cystic pimples I used to get. They're just normal small pimples and last maybe a week. But they are easy to cover up and never as painful as they used to be. I swear by this stuff now :)

men can use a serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The skin surrounding my beard is perpetually dry and I've heard great things about facial serums containing hyaluronic acid. I bought this because it was 1 - kinda gender neutral looking and 2 - reasonably inexpensive. For my intents and purposes this works perfectly and my skin is finally starting to feel smoother where my beard meets my face. Would definitely recommend for other men.

A Great Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use serums that often and so far I like this serum. It makes my skin look better and fresher after overnight application. Smells okay and the ingredient list seems good. The price point for this item compared to many other products with similar ingredients is quite good.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for 2 month . it absorbs well for my oily skin not greasy . I really like to used it in the summer time . the product is worth to buy . if you have oily skin , i will recommend buy it , I have oily skin cannot stand any sort of oily cream or lotion . This is a serum like texture tat is very light to oily skin . It will not make you greasy

easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fussy person when it comes to my skincare regimen so less is more for me. One of my friends recommended I add a serum into my daily regimen and because I have pretty dry skin, I thought this one would be a good pick. It's super easy to dispense and use and the bottle is gorgeous so I don't mind leaving it out on my counter so that I actually remember to apply it daily. I've been enjoying the results so far and am glad it didn't make my morning routine overly complicated!

first time using serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, absorbed my skin fast, skin turns moist

not impressed with this.

Posted by 565eqe on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

even my facial therapist says my skin is dry after I use this.. no effects, nothing to shout about

Worth to buy

Posted by Winnie Sheh on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottle of HA. It hydrates my skin, esp useful in winter! Thanks for providing natural & useful products!

I love the product. It has an amazing relaxing aroma .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product twice a day prior to my daily mosisturiser . I have noticed that it unifies the skin colour . Since I am from a hot climat country like Oman It is important for the skin to get a good dosage of vitamin C . I have also found that the price of the the product is really worthy compared with other brands . Definitely will buy it again.