men can use a serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The skin surrounding my beard is perpetually dry and I've heard great things about facial serums containing hyaluronic acid. I bought this because it was 1 - kinda gender neutral looking and 2 - reasonably inexpensive. For my intents and purposes this works perfectly and my skin is finally starting to feel smoother where my beard meets my face. Would definitely recommend for other men.

Deserves zero star

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed. I did not bother using it when I found smelly dirt, hair strands and dust inside the sealed product, both in the pipette/dropper and the liquid itself. I ordered this product along with their dry and delicate niacinamide acid serum, which was equally unhygienic. Do not recommend. Will not buy any products from InstaNaturals again.

best serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry skin and no matter how often I moisturizer, I still feel perpetually dry. I started using this serum before applying a moisturizer and boy does it make a difference. Idk if its the moisturizer helping seal the moisture in but my skin feels softer and less dry to the touch.

not impressed with this.

Posted by 565eqe on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

even my facial therapist says my skin is dry after I use this.. no effects, nothing to shout about

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for 2 month . it absorbs well for my oily skin not greasy . I really like to used it in the summer time . the product is worth to buy . if you have oily skin , i will recommend buy it , I have oily skin cannot stand any sort of oily cream or lotion . This is a serum like texture tat is very light to oily skin . It will not make you greasy

easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fussy person when it comes to my skincare regimen so less is more for me. One of my friends recommended I add a serum into my daily regimen and because I have pretty dry skin, I thought this one would be a good pick. It's super easy to dispense and use and the bottle is gorgeous so I don't mind leaving it out on my counter so that I actually remember to apply it daily. I've been enjoying the results so far and am glad it didn't make my morning routine overly complicated!

A Great Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use serums that often and so far I like this serum. It makes my skin look better and fresher after overnight application. Smells okay and the ingredient list seems good. The price point for this item compared to many other products with similar ingredients is quite good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product for my thirsty skin!! It does the job! Gives it all the moisture that is needed. I'm starting with my forehead then two little drops on the cheeks and massaging int to the skin. The skin feel so smooth and pure after using this serum

Worth to buy

Posted by Winnie Sheh on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottle of HA. It hydrates my skin, esp useful in winter! Thanks for providing natural & useful products!

first time using serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, absorbed my skin fast, skin turns moist