men can use a serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The skin surrounding my beard is perpetually dry and I've heard great things about facial serums containing hyaluronic acid. I bought this because it was 1 - kinda gender neutral looking and 2 - reasonably inexpensive. For my intents and purposes this works perfectly and my skin is finally starting to feel smoother where my beard meets my face. Would definitely recommend for other men.

best serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry skin and no matter how often I moisturizer, I still feel perpetually dry. I started using this serum before applying a moisturizer and boy does it make a difference. Idk if its the moisturizer helping seal the moisture in but my skin feels softer and less dry to the touch.

Deserves zero star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed. I did not bother using it when I found smelly dirt, hair strands and dust inside the sealed product, both in the pipette/dropper and the liquid itself. I ordered this product along with their dry and delicate niacinamide acid serum, which was equally unhygienic. Do not recommend. Will not buy any products from InstaNaturals again.

A Great Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use serums that often and so far I like this serum. It makes my skin look better and fresher after overnight application. Smells okay and the ingredient list seems good. The price point for this item compared to many other products with similar ingredients is quite good.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for 2 month . it absorbs well for my oily skin not greasy . I really like to used it in the summer time . the product is worth to buy . if you have oily skin , i will recommend buy it , I have oily skin cannot stand any sort of oily cream or lotion . This is a serum like texture tat is very light to oily skin . It will not make you greasy

easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fussy person when it comes to my skincare regimen so less is more for me. One of my friends recommended I add a serum into my daily regimen and because I have pretty dry skin, I thought this one would be a good pick. It's super easy to dispense and use and the bottle is gorgeous so I don't mind leaving it out on my counter so that I actually remember to apply it daily. I've been enjoying the results so far and am glad it didn't make my morning routine overly complicated!

first time using serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, absorbed my skin fast, skin turns moist

For sensitive skin

Posted by potiholic on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Retinol and also Niacinamide Instanatural Serum. I'm in love with this brand, and i have atopic skin, so i bought this serum too. It is the softer if we talk about the three serums, transparent with a soft floral smell. You can use it on eye skin zone. You feel your skin cool and moistured. But i disagree in th fact this serum is for dry skins. Dry skins can use it, of course, but also oil skin. In fact, i apply my oils after the serum. This serum must be use twice a day or once if you use anithe serum at night. For my skin, the better is retinol serum, but is very strong and i dislike use so intnese cosmeticals the whole year ( i think it's better use them twice a year, two bottles ). After retinol, niacinamide serum baceuse calm skin and redness, and then this one, which is the more moisturizer. I like glycyrrhiz glabra extract, it's very good for my skin but i'd prefer glycyrrhiz glabra in niacinamide serum. C vitamin in this serum is low concentration, that's the reason why you can use it on eye area ( it relaxes skin ). Five star instead for dry skin retinol serum is better. This one is perfect for nor moisturized skin, that it's not tha same thing.

not impressed with this.

Posted by 565eqe on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

even my facial therapist says my skin is dry after I use this.. no effects, nothing to shout about

Light texture and not greasy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to really diminish my fine lines. Also love that it has the added Vitamin C to make the hyaluronic acid serum work even better.