best serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry skin and no matter how often I moisturizer, I still feel perpetually dry. I started using this serum before applying a moisturizer and boy does it make a difference. Idk if its the moisturizer helping seal the moisture in but my skin feels softer and less dry to the touch.

A Great Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use serums that often and so far I like this serum. It makes my skin look better and fresher after overnight application. Smells okay and the ingredient list seems good. The price point for this item compared to many other products with similar ingredients is quite good.

easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fussy person when it comes to my skincare regimen so less is more for me. One of my friends recommended I add a serum into my daily regimen and because I have pretty dry skin, I thought this one would be a good pick. It's super easy to dispense and use and the bottle is gorgeous so I don't mind leaving it out on my counter so that I actually remember to apply it daily. I've been enjoying the results so far and am glad it didn't make my morning routine overly complicated!

men can use a serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The skin surrounding my beard is perpetually dry and I've heard great things about facial serums containing hyaluronic acid. I bought this because it was 1 - kinda gender neutral looking and 2 - reasonably inexpensive. For my intents and purposes this works perfectly and my skin is finally starting to feel smoother where my beard meets my face. Would definitely recommend for other men.

not impressed with this.

Posted by 565eqe on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

even my facial therapist says my skin is dry after I use this.. no effects, nothing to shout about

For sensitive skin

Posted by potiholic on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Retinol and also Niacinamide Instanatural Serum. I'm in love with this brand, and i have atopic skin, so i bought this serum too. It is the softer if we talk about the three serums, transparent with a soft floral smell. You can use it on eye skin zone. You feel your skin cool and moistured. But i disagree in th fact this serum is for dry skins. Dry skins can use it, of course, but also oil skin. In fact, i apply my oils after the serum. This serum must be use twice a day or once if you use anithe serum at night. For my skin, the better is retinol serum, but is very strong and i dislike use so intnese cosmeticals the whole year ( i think it's better use them twice a year, two bottles ). After retinol, niacinamide serum baceuse calm skin and redness, and then this one, which is the more moisturizer. I like glycyrrhiz glabra extract, it's very good for my skin but i'd prefer glycyrrhiz glabra in niacinamide serum. C vitamin in this serum is low concentration, that's the reason why you can use it on eye area ( it relaxes skin ). Five star instead for dry skin retinol serum is better. This one is perfect for nor moisturized skin, that it's not tha same thing.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love instanatural serums! I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I have tried everything over the counter and tons of messy home remedies and nothing has ever worked. This serum is the only thing in 15 years that has made my face glow, nearly eliminated my acne, and even decreased my fine lines. I will never go without this stuff again. Plus it's easy! Just wash your face, rub on the serum and you're done. The only time I get pimples now is when I am hormonal but they are no longer the deep painful cystic pimples I used to get. They're just normal small pimples and last maybe a week. But they are easy to cover up and never as painful as they used to be. I swear by this stuff now :)

first time using serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, absorbed my skin fast, skin turns moist

Lightweight serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glides on smoothly and makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated -- love it so far :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel moisturize after use