men can use a serum

Posted by 4635773050409162044 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The skin surrounding my beard is perpetually dry and I've heard great things about facial serums containing hyaluronic acid. I bought this because it was 1 - kinda gender neutral looking and 2 - reasonably inexpensive. For my intents and purposes this works perfectly and my skin is finally starting to feel smoother where my beard meets my face. Would definitely recommend for other men.

best serum!

Posted by 5367470301793243899 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry skin and no matter how often I moisturizer, I still feel perpetually dry. I started using this serum before applying a moisturizer and boy does it make a difference. Idk if its the moisturizer helping seal the moisture in but my skin feels softer and less dry to the touch.

first time using serum

Posted by 4801415431482088253 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, absorbed my skin fast, skin turns moist

Lightweight serum

Posted by 5338974855904504378 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glides on smoothly and makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated -- love it so far :)

easy to use!

Posted by 5522061614539445051 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fussy person when it comes to my skincare regimen so less is more for me. One of my friends recommended I add a serum into my daily regimen and because I have pretty dry skin, I thought this one would be a good pick. It's super easy to dispense and use and the bottle is gorgeous so I don't mind leaving it out on my counter so that I actually remember to apply it daily. I've been enjoying the results so far and am glad it didn't make my morning routine overly complicated!

Good

Posted by 4643548555770718758 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel moisturize after use

A Great Serum

Posted by 5329155579958468758 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use serums that often and so far I like this serum. It makes my skin look better and fresher after overnight application. Smells okay and the ingredient list seems good. The price point for this item compared to many other products with similar ingredients is quite good.

best serum

Posted by 5209827135687354429 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum so much. It goes on light and easily and glides smoothly over my skin and makes it feel AMAZING. I don't like having a very complicated skincare regimen but as I've gotten older I've started to notice creases forming around my mouth and forehead so I'm trying to adapt a better regimen. My typical routine using this consists of washing my face witha cleanser, applying the serum and finishing with a moisturizer. I've never worn a lot of makeup but I definitely have sun damage from not wearing sunscreen as much as I should have in early years so I'm doing everything I can to combat those signs on aging on my face and this is one of my new favorite products to use.

Excelente calidad y precio. Mi Favorito.

Posted by 5446867180093548133 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hace tiempo ya habia utilizado este suero, pero la pagina donde lo compraba ya no tenia envios a Mexico. Gracias a iherb que ya esta incluyendo los productos de esta marca que me encanta!!! Estuve utilizando otros serum de diferentes marcas, pero ninguno me ha gustado tanto como este. La piel de mi cara es grasa y facilmente me sale acne, pero desde que lo utilizo raramente me salen brotes, su consistencia es ligera, no grasosa y de olor aceptable. Otro de sus efectos al empezarlo a utilizar es que suavizo la lineas alrededor de mis ojos y frente, además de que hidrata muy bien. Espero sigan teniendolo disponible.

bigger than i expected

Posted by 4870713817520823863 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this serum a lot and unlike some of the previous serums I've bought, this bottle is on the larger size and for the price you can't really beat it!

1 2 3