A Great Serum

Posted by 5329155579958468758 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use serums that often and so far I like this serum. It makes my skin look better and fresher after overnight application. Smells okay and the ingredient list seems good. The price point for this item compared to many other products with similar ingredients is quite good.

men can use a serum

Posted by 4635773050409162044 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The skin surrounding my beard is perpetually dry and I've heard great things about facial serums containing hyaluronic acid. I bought this because it was 1 - kinda gender neutral looking and 2 - reasonably inexpensive. For my intents and purposes this works perfectly and my skin is finally starting to feel smoother where my beard meets my face. Would definitely recommend for other men.

best serum!

Posted by 5367470301793243899 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry skin and no matter how often I moisturizer, I still feel perpetually dry. I started using this serum before applying a moisturizer and boy does it make a difference. Idk if its the moisturizer helping seal the moisture in but my skin feels softer and less dry to the touch.

easy to use!

Posted by 5522061614539445051 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fussy person when it comes to my skincare regimen so less is more for me. One of my friends recommended I add a serum into my daily regimen and because I have pretty dry skin, I thought this one would be a good pick. It's super easy to dispense and use and the bottle is gorgeous so I don't mind leaving it out on my counter so that I actually remember to apply it daily. I've been enjoying the results so far and am glad it didn't make my morning routine overly complicated!

first time using serum

Posted by 4801415431482088253 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, absorbed my skin fast, skin turns moist

Lightweight serum

Posted by 5338974855904504378 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glides on smoothly and makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated -- love it so far :)

Good

Posted by 4643548555770718758 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel moisturize after use

not impressed with this.

Posted by 565eqe on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

even my facial therapist says my skin is dry after I use this.. no effects, nothing to shout about

Great For Men With Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually I'm pretty iffy about using skin care products but I went out on a limb with this one and I don't regret it in the slightest. It's comfortable to put on and after a couple days of use my skin feels great!

works great

Posted by Reviewer3312205 on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin was never perfect, but with these my face is almost shining and skin is so soft to the touch love it, and the ingredients