Love, love, love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm always on a lookout for more natural products to help me to go makeup free. I apply this at night and wake up with amazing skin. This rosehip oil has evened out my skin tone and softened my signs of aging.

Asude

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite oil ..l love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it so so much <3

Awesome Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been through chemotherapy and radiation and my skin is in rough condition.My skin is very dry with hormonal acne. Now my skin is soft and my acne is clearing. I use this at night after cleansing. It's an oil, but does not feel greasy on my skin. Awesome product!

rosehip oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. makes my face feel very soft & feels wonderful. i would recommend

Very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin has always been very dry but your organic rosehip oil moisturizes my skin so much that it isn’t flaky anymore.

Happy user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have wasted lots of money on eye creams to reduce the lines around my eyes. This oil seemed to start working in a week. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Works extremely fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very quick results! My complexion looks even, vibrant and youthful.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle seems different from this picture and it was rosa canina instead of rosa rubigosa. But it still works ^^ I used last night and notice smoother skin this morning.

works very well on my combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this Dual Phase Mattifying Toner make my skin feel. Totally clean and refreshed. I have really oily skin with enlarged pores and my face feels greasy after a few hours of washing. When I use this product, I do not need to use oil-absorbing sheets throughout the day.