retinol has saved my skin!

Posted by 5106314850405912834 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always struggled with my skin so I've tried everything from your cheap homeopathic remedies to aggressive products prescribed by my dermatologist. I was surprised to stumble upon this product one day and with a lot of skepticism I decided to just go for it and I cannot explain enough how much I love this serum. My skin has a gorgeous glow to it and I feel like my break outs have lessened overall. Thanks instanatural!

Use it nightly!

Posted by 4842367466226541584 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started adding retinol into my skin regimen when I noticed signs of aging (yikes) so I was happy to stumble on this serum. Not only does it contain retinol, but also Vitamin C and tons of other great ingredients for your skin. I've been using it nightly and definitely think my skin looks better already!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product! I love that I found a serum combining all of these ingredients. It absorbs easily into my skin and has helped improve the overall texture and look of my skin. Will likely buy again!

ok

Posted by 5389865409077199298 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the serum about a month, but do not see any difference on my skin. The only think is that make my skin absolutely dry. Definitely have to use rich cream after that. Other than this not sure if there is 2.5% retinol. It’s says there is retinol, but who knows what’s in there. Won’t buy it again.

took some getting used to

Posted by 4727195823455374286 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So much like instanaturals other products, this also has that citrusy scent but I didn't mind it so much here. It disappated quickly and I really feel the serum is helping to tighten my skin so applying it before bed isn't the worst for me.

Smells great!

Posted by 5292645292323396469 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm normally super lazy about taking care of my skin so adding a serum to my regimen was pretty ambitious for me. This is so easy to use and smells so good that I have no issue remembering to apply it before bed. My skin feels more taught and just feels great all over since I started using this!

lightweight serum - nice feel and smell

Posted by 5338974855904504378 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and how fast it absorbs into my skin. smells very good too..Good for my night time regimen with retinol moist.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

his is the best retinol product I have ever used! It is light and absorbs quickly. Also you only have to use like the tinniest amount. After a bit of use, I have noticed a difference in my skin and my wrinkles are getting smaller. So far, I love it!

Very easy to user product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as I suffer from dry skin, it is making my skin better

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for my acne! It helps prevent and clear my breakouts. I have seen fewer breakouts even since using this serum! Amazing product!