Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product! I love that I found a serum combining all of these ingredients. It absorbs easily into my skin and has helped improve the overall texture and look of my skin. Will likely buy again!

Use it nightly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started adding retinol into my skin regimen when I noticed signs of aging (yikes) so I was happy to stumble on this serum. Not only does it contain retinol, but also Vitamin C and tons of other great ingredients for your skin. I've been using it nightly and definitely think my skin looks better already!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the serum about a month, but do not see any difference on my skin. The only think is that make my skin absolutely dry. Definitely have to use rich cream after that. Other than this not sure if there is 2.5% retinol. It’s says there is retinol, but who knows what’s in there. Won’t buy it again.

retinol has saved my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always struggled with my skin so I've tried everything from your cheap homeopathic remedies to aggressive products prescribed by my dermatologist. I was surprised to stumble upon this product one day and with a lot of skepticism I decided to just go for it and I cannot explain enough how much I love this serum. My skin has a gorgeous glow to it and I feel like my break outs have lessened overall. Thanks instanatural!

Not sure the Vit C and Retinol are strong enough to do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for awhile as part of a skin care regime. While my skin texture has improved my pigmentation has not.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm don't normally write reviews for the products i buy but this product was simply amazing. At first I didn't think it was going to work but after only using the product for a few days my skin started looking beautiful. It really made me feel confident and i have been continuing to use since. The only recommendation i have is to use with a moisturizer.

lightweight serum - nice feel and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and how fast it absorbs into my skin. smells very good too..Good for my night time regimen with retinol moist.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for my acne! It helps prevent and clear my breakouts. I have seen fewer breakouts even since using this serum! Amazing product!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The face looks brighten, it'don't make me oily due to the light texture, and absorbed very well.

Good serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked really well on my hormonal acne skin. I have been using this mostly as an overnight serum. It has brightened up my skin tone and reduced the excess oiliness and red spots on my face.