Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product! I love that I found a serum combining all of these ingredients. It absorbs easily into my skin and has helped improve the overall texture and look of my skin. Will likely buy again!

retinol has saved my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always struggled with my skin so I've tried everything from your cheap homeopathic remedies to aggressive products prescribed by my dermatologist. I was surprised to stumble upon this product one day and with a lot of skepticism I decided to just go for it and I cannot explain enough how much I love this serum. My skin has a gorgeous glow to it and I feel like my break outs have lessened overall. Thanks instanatural!

Use it nightly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started adding retinol into my skin regimen when I noticed signs of aging (yikes) so I was happy to stumble on this serum. Not only does it contain retinol, but also Vitamin C and tons of other great ingredients for your skin. I've been using it nightly and definitely think my skin looks better already!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the serum about a month, but do not see any difference on my skin. The only think is that make my skin absolutely dry. Definitely have to use rich cream after that. Other than this not sure if there is 2.5% retinol. It’s says there is retinol, but who knows what’s in there. Won’t buy it again.

lightweight serum - nice feel and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and how fast it absorbs into my skin. smells very good too..Good for my night time regimen with retinol moist.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for my acne! It helps prevent and clear my breakouts. I have seen fewer breakouts even since using this serum! Amazing product!

took some getting used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So much like instanaturals other products, this also has that citrusy scent but I didn't mind it so much here. It disappated quickly and I really feel the serum is helping to tighten my skin so applying it before bed isn't the worst for me.

Smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm normally super lazy about taking care of my skin so adding a serum to my regimen was pretty ambitious for me. This is so easy to use and smells so good that I have no issue remembering to apply it before bed. My skin feels more taught and just feels great all over since I started using this!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it every night for almost one month. My skin likes it!

Never got to use them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

See above re iHerbs catastrophic action.